Posted on September 14, 2010

Cebu Pacific Careers: Hiring 300 flight attendants, job vacancies

Cebu Pacific Air (CEB) is hiring 300 flight attendants to augment the airline’s workforce in time for the arrival of four brand-new Airbus A320 aircraft. This aircraft delivery is scheduled from October 2010 until January 2011.

The Cebu Pacific team has scheduled a recruitment campaign in Cebu (September 16 at the Cebu Midtown Hotel) and initial screening in Manila (September 20 and 27 at the Cebu Pacific Training and Development Center, Domestic Airport Road, and October 6 at the Crowne Plaza Galleria Manila).

“We are scheduled to add more flights to Kota Kinabalu, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Seoul in time with our Airbus A320 aircraft deliveries, and we need more cabin crew to handle our additional capacity,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.

“This continuous hiring of cabin crew from all over the Philippines also contributes to nation-building by providing job opportunities. In the past, we have hired flight attendants from our recruitment campaigns in Davao, Cebu, Iloilo and Bacolod, among the many other destinations we fly to,” she added.

Qualifications for being a Cebu Pacific flight attendant include a dynamic personality that embodies CEB’s culture of fun, at least 5’3” in height for females and at least 5’7” in height for males, weight that is proportional to height, clear complexion, good eyesight, and good set of teeth.

The applicants must also be college level, proficient in Filipino and English, and are willing to be assigned outside Metro Manila. They are advised to bring along their updated resumé and recent 2×2 photo. Screening is on first-come first-serve basis.

Iyog added, “We have already successfully trained 120 flight attendants this year, and our 70th batch will soon graduate by the end of September. After rigorous training on safety and service, and competency checks, Batch 70 with 19 females and 9 males will be welcomed into the Cebu Pacific family.”

“We encourage young graduates to apply so that they can experience being part of a young, fun, and service-oriented firm committed to providing high-quality service across Asia,” she said.

Cebu Pacific currently has a fleet of 10 A319, 11 A320 jets and eight turbo-prop ATR 72 aircraft. It expects to take delivery of a total of 24 brand-new Airbus A320 until 2014. For more information, visit the website at www.cebupacificair.com.

» Filed Under Cebu Pacific

Like "Libotero" on Facebook and be the first to get FREE PROMO UPDATES!

Similar Posts

Comments

149 Responses to “Cebu Pacific Careers: Hiring 300 flight attendants, job vacancies”

1. michelle on August 23rd, 2011 2:03 pm

hello! im michelle tiongson from 606 callejon L FERNANDEZ st gagalangin tondo manila,25 years of age,,studied bs nursing for 2 years..i want to apply as a flight attendant..im a hard working,hope you can give me chance to be a part of your company,,heres my contact no.09267562885 and you can email @ chelletiongson@yahoo.com..thanks and more power!!

2. wendell on August 25th, 2011 11:01 am

Good morning,
    I’am Wendell Cagampang 21 years old ,form Tagbilaran City ,Bohol.I’m a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology major in Hotel & Restaurant Technology.I am applying in a position of cabin crew/FA.Here’s my contact # 09489824620 /e-mail wenty_bogi@yahoo.com.Im hoping that you will give me a chance to work in your company.
    Thank you and God bless!

3. Jonmark De las Alas on September 5th, 2011 6:38 pm

Good day, I’m Jonmark De las Alas 20 years of age. I’m willing to apply for the position of cabin crew/FA if still available. You can contact me in my e-mail address. jmdelasalas@yahoo.com and my cellphone number is 09174520922. I’m very fluent in speaking English and Tagalog. I’m very interested and looking forward on being a part of your company.

4. Paulo C. Omalin on September 9th, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi Sir/Ma’am! Good day! I’m Paulo C. Omalin…a graduate of foreign service…I want to be a part of your company as Flight Attendant…Hope you’ll give me a chance to be your employee…my email address is pauloomalin@yahoo.com

5. Nygelle Anne Mercado on September 30th, 2011 6:46 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,Hello and good day!

I’m Nygelle Anne Mercado, I finished Masscommunication in University of perpetual help system dalta., As an applicant I believe that the following are my key strengths: I have knowledge in swimming.I have above average skills for English and comprehension.I worked as a travel agent/CSR for 3 years before for orbitz and cheaptickets and I was trained for both domestic and international flights. I have knowledge in Travelport/Galileo/PNR (delta, saber,apollo and worldspan).I am an eager and fast learner who strives to achieve excellence through work.

I can be reached anytime via email at toropusit012510@yahoo.com or my cell phone, 09156166558.

6. Aiza Mae on October 1st, 2011 7:38 pm

Greetings!
    I’m Aiza Mae and I am interested to apply as a flight attendant.I’m a graduate of Bachelor in Science Major in Mathematics,please contact me in my mobile number 09167833917 or in jenshai_18@yahoo.com.Thank you.

7. Maryjoy V. Barnedo on October 2nd, 2011 8:24 pm

Hi ma’am/sir,Good day!, I am Maryjoy V. Barnedo a graduate of BS in Nursing at Ateneo de Naga University. I would like to apply to exemplify my job working qualities acquired in education and experiences through application to any position which commensurate my qualifications. I know how to speak Filipino, Bikolano, Cebuano, and English languages. Hoping for your positive response.You can contact me at my cellphone number 09124848244. Thank you.

8. Russel T. Sarmiento on October 2nd, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi. I’m Russel Sarmiento.female. 3rd yr college student. 18 yrs of age. 5’6 1/2 I want to apply as flight attendant. I’m looking forward to be part your company. You can email me at russel_sarmiento2000@yahoo.com

9. Aisha Cabauatan Cayas on October 3rd, 2011 6:51 pm

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Good day. I am a 17 year old young lady. I am 5 feet 2 and a half inches tall. I just finished my 1st year in college as a nursing student.I am an ongoing second year student now and I am willing to apply as a flight attendant. I am hoping for your positive response regarding to my status and if you are still accepting applicants.. this is my email sir/ma’am ashiabloo@yahoo.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GODBLESS.

10. Angelyn Marande Saludares on October 4th, 2011 3:18 pm

Sir/Ma’am;

Good day!
    I’m Angelyn M. Saludares,20 years old.A fresh graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing would like to apply as a flight attendant of your company. I’m 5’4″ in height,weight 41kg and has a clear complexion. I can speak English, Tagalog, Cebuano and Ilonggo.I am respectful, friendly and hardworkig type of a person.I’m hoping for your positive response.Here is my contact number 09124540680 or you can email on my account phinkiez_bubblez@yahoo.com.
    Godbless and more power!

11. Victorio Valdez on October 7th, 2011 2:47 pm

Applying for a position of flight attendant.

12. Victorio Valdez on October 7th, 2011 2:48 pm

Applying for a position of flight attendant. kcinter28@yahoo.com

13. maricel alfar on October 24th, 2011 9:59 am

sir/madam

i would like to apply the position of flight attendant.. fresh graduate a vocational course associate hotel and restaurant management.. u can email me@ maricelalfar66@ymail.com

thank very much and godbless you.
    more powers..

14. saldy de ocampo on October 28th, 2011 10:21 pm

hello,

can i ask if high school graduate like me could can proceed to apply in your company?i am really interested about, and to apply in your well known company.And i am really much appreciated, if you can consider me to be part of your growing company…Not just that a college graduate or college level…And an secondary level like me who’s much fit and happily to be part of your company…hope you could consider me…you could also email me here saldy_bato@yahoo.com.ph…tnx!

15. Aira on November 8th, 2011 1:44 pm

hello sir/mam,

i just also want to ask any question whether a highschool graduate like me can apply in your company, as flight attendant? I’m a Nursing student but i need to stop first and work to save money to study again.. I hope you consider me, because i think i am qualified.. email me at haira_cd13@yahoo.com or message me at facebook in the same email. Thanks! Good day!:)

16. Ivy Ann Jocsin on November 18th, 2011 2:08 pm

Good Day!

I am an undergraduate student of Hospitality Management at La Consolacion College Bacolod. I am interested on the jobs you are offering for job hunters like us. Thank you. God Bless!

17. Rhica Francisco on November 21st, 2011 10:40 am

good day sir/ma’am,

Im applying for Flight attendant. Newly registered nurse, 5’5 in height. this is my email ad. mims05_01@yahoo.com

18. joseph a. al-sadiq on November 22nd, 2011 11:14 am

sir/madam
    im a nursing undergrad.. i am interested on the jobs youre offering.. hoping that you will give me a chance.. thanks

19. Aiza Talasan on November 24th, 2011 2:37 pm

Good day

I would like to ask if there is still vacant on
    your job offer.

I am a fresh graduate in BS Business Administration
    at Saint Vincent’s College Dipolog City.

For my personal background,email me at nuraizatindog@yahoo.com

God Bless

Thank you!

20. Maureen De leon on December 7th, 2011 8:14 pm

Good day Sir/Mam,

I am a fourth year student of B.S. Tourism in Letran-Calamba. I am decided to work on your company after I graduate this March 2012. I have an experience in a corporate world during my Practicum III, which is in airline.

I am really interested and surely enjoy your company :)

Thank you for the time reading my page..

21. Maureen De leon on December 7th, 2011 8:20 pm

Again, Maureen De leon po..

In case, here’s my email add: maureendeleon29@yahoo.com

Thank you.. Good Evening!

22. Hazel Faith C. Rico on December 22nd, 2011 8:00 pm

please email me po for any vacancy.

23. Jan Darryl M. Matricio on December 28th, 2011 3:00 pm

im interested to be a f.a in your company uniform is glamarous but im only 16 yrs. old thats why my course is f.a in achievers airline college

24. Caroline O. Arcilla on December 30th, 2011 6:55 pm

I’m Caroline Arcilla graduate of Bachelor of Science and Nursing in Manila Central University, Interested and willing to be a part of your company as Flight attendant.
    you can email me at caroline_september29@yahoo.com

25. Rachell Cruz on January 18th, 2012 11:44 am

Good day! Im Rachell D. Cruz, Im interested to be a Flight Attendant of Cebu Pacific. I have a good communication skills and Positive towards work, with clear complexion and good set of teeth.

Thank You.

26. mayshielle barriga on February 20th, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi! Please reconsider my application as a Flight Attendant. Actually, sometime last year I received a text message from your HR Dept for an interview. Unluckily,I went home to Cebu that time. Did applied on line.

Am willing to come to Manila if needed for the interview this time.

More power and God Bless.

Mayshielle

27. Jeofrey on February 23rd, 2012 8:04 pm

sir pwde mag-apply sa airbase nyo? 4 years graduate po aq sir in BSIT with computer course willing to assign any where sir and willing also to be trained. 09395101406

28. Angel on February 28th, 2012 9:49 am

Hi! Sir/Ma’am.

Good day!

I’m Angel Lie Jane Lacorte a graduate of BS Nursing at Ateneo de Davao University. I am really interested to work on your company as Flight Attendant. I am eager and willing to learn anything. I hope you’ll give me a chance.

Thank You!

29. Ronamae M. Doliente on March 20th, 2012 3:50 pm

hi goodday to maam/sir! i am Ronamae M. Doliente undergraduate from Rtu. i would like to apply in your company to have an experience ofcourse i’m willing to anything for my job. that’s why i really wanted to apply.. a have all what you want the height,beauty. And willing to learn.
    THANK YOU!

30. Ronamae M. Doliente on March 20th, 2012 3:52 pm
  31. charisse agsaway on April 10th, 2012 12:16 pm

April 10, 2012

Sir/Madam:
    I have the honor to apply as FLIGHT ATTENDANT in your prestigious airlines.
    I am MS CHARISSE MARIE-ANN L. AGSAWAY, 22 years old, single, a resident of Maligaya street Dulong bayan bacoor cavite,im 5’2 in Height even though im not qulified on my Height im physically and mentally healthy and i can able to do well on any training. I am a graduate of BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING at Colegio de Sta.Monica in Las pinas city. I will took the Nurse Licensure Examination this coming June 2012.
    For the consideration of my application, I am very willing to undergo personal interview anytime at your own convenience.

You may contact me in my mobile number: 09159752360 or email me @ charisseagsaway@yahoo.com

Thank you.
    Respectfully,
    Charisse marie-ann L. Agsaway
    Applicant

32. Paul Quimbo on May 9th, 2012 6:37 pm

Sir / Maam,

I’m Christian Paul Quimbo 24 years of age 5’7 in height with fair complexion. Graduated from STI College Quezon Avenue as an I.T. 2year course..

Had worked with fitness first ABS – CBN as membership consultant from Aug 2009 – Nov 2009
    Former Tour guide of ABS – CBN Studio tours
    from Nov. 2009 to Dec. 31 2011

Usher of VIP’s of ABS – CBN and Artist to most of its events and Shows, handled phone calls for reservation of shows, front desk officer.

I tour 100 – 200 people a day
    40percent of it came from different nations or TFC subscribers

60percent are from local

I guarantee that a GOOD CUSTOMER service is my specialty.. I was trained well when i was still working with the said media company. Can Communicate well,like what my tour always mentioning that I have a good “PR”

I am a fast learner and willing to be trained..
    Hoping to be part of your prestigious airline soon.

You may reach me through my mobile number 09173552154 or email me at cpquimbo@gmail.com

Thank you so much and hoping to hear from you soon

Respectfully
    Christian Paul Quimbo

33. Merry Joy B.Toledo on May 16th, 2012 7:40 pm

hi! im joy of calinan davao city willing to work in your good company.You may reach me through my mobile number 09126625204 or email me at merryjoytoledo@yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless!

Truly yours,
    Merry Joy B.Toledo

34. leoshih carillo on June 27th, 2012 10:46 am

hi mam/sir .. are u still hiring for flight attendant ? i am interested to work in your company . where do i pass my resume ? you may reach me in my mobile number 09491488890

35. Jeckynoia Lou Cullen on July 10th, 2012 9:09 am

Good day maam! This is Jecris Lou B. Enoc a licensed professional. I am also interested to apply as one of your flight attendants. I am from Cagayan de Oro but I am very willing to be sent to training anywhere in the Philippines.

36. Jennifer Piolo Rosendo on July 25th, 2012 9:38 am

sir/ ma'am

good day, I Jennifer S. Piolo, 22 years of age. graduated at our lady of Fatima university taking up the course of BS tourism. I'm willing to apply to your company as one of your flight attendant. I'm knowledgeable about giving a high class and professional services that the costumers need. and I'm willing to attend some training to learn more of this position.
    thank you.

regard's
    Jennifer S. Piolo

37. Sam Castillo Tupas on August 7th, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi ma'am/sir…good day, I am very interested to be part of your company, hence, I am willing to be one of your gorgeous and hard working flight attendants. I am 20 years old and a graduating student from Central Mindanao University. I am looking forward for this wonderful opportunity…God Bless You.

38. John Leo Gulmatico Celarbo on August 22nd, 2012 5:44 am

Hi Maam/Sir.

I am willing to be part of your company, I am a fresh graduate of BSHM Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management. I graduated last March 2012 at Colegio del Sagrado Corazon de Jesus in Iloilo City. we have subjects before about Tourism Industry. I am 20 years old, I am willing to be trained, learn, I am honest and responsible. I am looking forward for your responce,

Thank You Very Much and godbless.

39. Julie Jean M. Barranco on September 17th, 2012 2:38 pm

Goodafternoon, Im Julie Jean M. Barranco, Im 21 yrs. old , I graduated last March 2011 as a bachelors of science in Nursing, I wish to apply as one of your flight attendant.. thank you..im looking forward for your response

40. Nimia Grace Olandres Denajeba on November 26th, 2012 6:30 am

Sir/Madam;

Good day.

I am Nimia Grace Denajeba, 23 years old from Kalibo, Aklan. I took a Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education. I am presently working at Smart Communications. I am interested to apply as a flight attendant and I am willing to undergo training anytime and anywhere and most especially to be a part of your company.
    I would like to ask where I am going to send my resume and if I could send it by email?
    I hope you will get back to me. Here is my email address nimiagracedenajeba@ymail.com and my mobile number 09089328950.

Thank you and more power.

41. Lorie Bee E. Escala on December 29th, 2012 12:43 pm

Sir/Madam
    Good day..
    I am Lorie Bee E.Escala,24 years old, a bonafide resident of Baragay New Carmen, Tacurong City,Sultan Kudarat.I am graduated from Dr. Domingo B. Tamondong Memorial Hospital and College Foundation, Inc.in the
    2011 in Bachelor of Science in Nursing.I passed my
    Nursing licensure last June 2012.I am applying in your good office as a flight attendant.My eagerness to serve customers is my primary role to showcase my skills in serving and promoting health services through securing the health condition of the customers.Furthermore, I am willing to impart my knowledge from what i had learned in my college days.

Hoping for your good and favorable response in my application.

Sincerely yours,
    Lorie Bee E. Escala,RN

42. Lorie Bee E. Escala on December 29th, 2012 12:51 pm

by the way this is my cell number 09277478503 and tell number 064 200 5259..
    thank you and God bless..
    Lorie Bee E. Escala

43. April Lomboy on April 18th, 2013 10:39 am

Good evening!

Hi, I'm Aprilyn Lomboy, 26 years old from Alabang, Muntinlupa City, I took a Bachelor of Science Hotel and Restaurant Management, graduated at University of Perpetual Help System- DALTA and I'm presently working here in Ninoy Aquino International Airport ( NAIA ) terminal 3, Cashier/ Ticketing.. I am interested to apply as a Flight Attendant and I'm willing to undergo training… I'm courteous and hardworking,..

This is my email address: ms_aprilsweet12@yahoo.com.ph.
    mobile #: 09205687023.

Thank you so much..

44. GarNet Jhang on April 18th, 2013 4:37 pm

lantaran teh!

45. Yvonn Tadena Malalis on June 8th, 2013 8:51 am

good day

I am Yvonn Malalis I graduated bachelor of science in business administration major in marketing management at Alfonso D.Tan College Tangub City Misamis OCCIDENTAL.I am 21 years old I am applying for cabin crew I am willing to undergo training I am hardworking person and honest.

This is my contact information: yvonn.malalis@yahoo.com cell nos:09108041258.

Thank you.more power.

46. Emilio B. Abad Jr. on July 17th, 2013 3:37 pm

Good Day

I am Emilio B. Abad Jr i graduated telecom Technology 2year course at skill power institute antipolo city,right now i am presently work in skill power institute for the position of marketing staff/ liaison officer.
    I am Applying for cabin crew in your company, i am willing to undergo training

Hoping for your good and favorable response..

thank you.

Emilio B. Abad Jr.
    applicant.

abademil_12@yahoo.com

47. julie jean on November 27th, 2013 7:09 pm

Good evening,

Im Julie Jean Barranco, I graduated as a bachelor of science in nursing and i am interested to become part of your team, i wanted to become one of your best flight attendant.. im willing to undergo training and im willing to learned.. Thank you

hoping for your good response.. more power
    you can contact me here..
    my email add: eilujnaejbarranco@gmail.com\
    my no: 09092049683

48. Anonymous on March 24th, 2014 9:35 am

GUD AM I am Former Flight Attendant of CEBU PACIFIC 12year ago First BATCH which trained for first out of the country flights I am now living in US of A .. I just wonder what was the direct line for HR to get my employment certification please email me it to me chikodopey@icloud.com thx -WALTER FLORES

49. Anonymous on March 24th, 2014 9:35 am