Posted on September 14, 2010

Cebu Pacific Careers: Hiring 300 flight attendants, job vacancies

Cebu Pacific Air (CEB) is hiring 300 flight attendants to augment the airline’s workforce in time for the arrival of four brand-new Airbus A320 aircraft. This aircraft delivery is scheduled from October 2010 until January 2011.

The Cebu Pacific team has scheduled a recruitment campaign in Cebu (September 16 at the Cebu Midtown Hotel) and initial screening in Manila (September 20 and 27 at the Cebu Pacific Training and Development Center, Domestic Airport Road, and October 6 at the Crowne Plaza Galleria Manila).

“We are scheduled to add more flights to Kota Kinabalu, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Seoul in time with our Airbus A320 aircraft deliveries, and we need more cabin crew to handle our additional capacity,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.

“This continuous hiring of cabin crew from all over the Philippines also contributes to nation-building by providing job opportunities. In the past, we have hired flight attendants from our recruitment campaigns in Davao, Cebu, Iloilo and Bacolod, among the many other destinations we fly to,” she added.

Qualifications for being a Cebu Pacific flight attendant include a dynamic personality that embodies CEB’s culture of fun, at least 5’3” in height for females and at least 5’7” in height for males, weight that is proportional to height, clear complexion, good eyesight, and good set of teeth.

The applicants must also be college level, proficient in Filipino and English, and are willing to be assigned outside Metro Manila. They are advised to bring along their updated resumé and recent 2×2 photo. Screening is on first-come first-serve basis.

Iyog added, “We have already successfully trained 120 flight attendants this year, and our 70th batch will soon graduate by the end of September. After rigorous training on safety and service, and competency checks, Batch 70 with 19 females and 9 males will be welcomed into the Cebu Pacific family.”

“We encourage young graduates to apply so that they can experience being part of a young, fun, and service-oriented firm committed to providing high-quality service across Asia,” she said.

Cebu Pacific currently has a fleet of 10 A319, 11 A320 jets and eight turbo-prop ATR 72 aircraft. It expects to take delivery of a total of 24 brand-new Airbus A320 until 2014. For more information, visit the website at www.cebupacificair.com.

» Filed Under Cebu Pacific

Like "Libotero" on Facebook and be the first to get FREE PROMO UPDATES!

Similar Posts

Comments

149 Responses to “Cebu Pacific Careers: Hiring 300 flight attendants, job vacancies”

1. Joan P. Cadangan on September 16th, 2010 7:21 pm

Sir/Ma’am;
    I Joan P. Cadangan a two years course graduate of Computer Programming and Information Technology would like to apply as one of one your flight attendant.
    Hope that you will hired me.Thank you.

2. Joan P. Cadangan on September 16th, 2010 7:24 pm

P.S.
    this is my email-add and my mobile number sir/ma’am. joancadangan_ 88@yahoo.com,09066718908.

3. anna carissa romero on September 22nd, 2010 9:09 pm

hi ma’am/ sir

I’m Anna Carissa M.Romero, i would like to apply as a flight attendant and have finished BS nursing. hope that you could consider me as a potential flight attendant. Thank you.

4. april galosmo on September 23rd, 2010 6:09 pm

hi..im april galosmo..i am interested to be a part of your company as FA..hope you will consider me..im 23 years old//

5. karissa joyce eslao on September 26th, 2010 10:14 pm

hi madam/sir. i am karissa joyce eslao a 3rd year student.. i am interested to be a part of your company.. Being a flight attendant is my dream since i was a kid.. I am 18 yrs old, 5’4 in height, and has a fair complexion.. Hope that you consider me as an applicant. thank you so much and more power..

6. karissa joyce eslao on September 26th, 2010 10:15 pm

here is my email add: kjceslao@yahoo.com

7. Rachelle on September 29th, 2010 8:54 pm

Good Day!

I’m interested to be part of your company
    im currently working as a customer service in clark airbase. I’m 21 years old, 5’3 height and have fair complexion. Hope you’ll get back to me.
    my email address is
    sheytiglao@yahoo.com

8. Jennifer P. Pastrano on September 30th, 2010 5:31 pm

Good Day!

My name is Jennifer Pastrano, 22 years of age and I am taking up Airline Management. I am interested to apply as a Flight Attendant and to be part of your company.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank You!

9. aisa on October 2nd, 2010 11:19 am

Mam..Sir im Novaesa Babao 26 yrs old single.i really want this job because i feel much beautiful.i want to travel and see the world..thanks

10. erwin guevarra on October 7th, 2010 3:23 pm

good day! i want to be part of your dynamic team.. i’m a graduate of BS nursing,took the boards last July and luckily passed the exam.. i’m looking forward to practice my profession in flight not just a nurse but as a flight attendant as well…

11. divine grace bontia on October 12th, 2010 4:50 pm

Good Day

I’m enteresting to be part of your company. I’m divine grace bontia i graduated my 2 years course ASSOCCIATE IN COMPUTER STUDIES AIRLINE OPERATING PROCEDURE at PHILLIPINE STATE COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS..

12. Mari a Elisa Mendoza on October 21st, 2010 6:44 pm

Hi!
    I am interested to this certain career, an incoming 3rd year student of BACHELOR OF ARTS IN INTERNATIONAL STUDIES MAJOR IN ASIAN STUDIES, fluent in both oral and written English and Korean. I am looking forward to practice further my customer service skills by being a flight attendant.

13. Edgardo Ortinero Javier Jr. on November 19th, 2010 4:29 pm

dear sir/ma’am

I am Edgardo O. Javier Jr., 23 years old,Caregiver and nursing graduate. Im very much interested to apply to your company as flight attendant.I am very willing to be trained and work under pressure. may i know how can I pass my resume on line? Please kindly send me a reply. you can contact me on my cp no 09224324990 or you can email me at egoyjavier@yahoo.com
    thanks and godbless

14. rose narie nariano on November 19th, 2010 5:55 pm

hi mam/sir
    im rosemarie villanueva mariano a student at the lyceum of the philippine suniversity taking up b.s tourism. 3rd year college, 5’7 in height 22 years old. i wan to be a flight attendant when i was a kid. thank you.

email address
    cuttie_ahrehm26@yahoo.com

15. Kristian April Mayuga Sabanal on December 6th, 2010 1:30 pm

To the Management:

I am Bachelor’s Degree of Hotel and Restaurant Management at one of the prestigious School in Davao City, Philippines the Philippine Women’s College. I was with great interest to be part of world’s one of the best Airline Company, providing the clients with good & quality service that they can truly rely on. As a practitioner in the Hospitality Industry, I am confident that my attainment & experience have prepared me to contribute significantly towards your objectives & growth.You can reach me at my contact number +639194706383, +639067462002 or e-mail me at k.sabanal@yahoo.com.

KRISTIAN APRIL M. SABANAL

16. jennifer kristine ignacio on December 8th, 2010 8:18 am

hi im interested to apply in this company as a flight attendant im 24 years old and i graduated nursing but i’m unable to pursue it im presently working at dell as tech support specialist and im willing to try different area now..

17. jennifer kristine ignacio on December 8th, 2010 8:18 am

jennifer_kristine_ig@dell.com

18. Nikki Jay Quiazon on December 8th, 2010 5:04 pm

Sir/Maam:

I’m Mr. Nikki Jay Quiazon, a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Wesleyan University-Philippines, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija batch 2007. I’m 5’8″ in height and has a fair complexion. I can work under pressure and has good communications skills. May I know where I can pass my resume? You can reach me through my cp no. 0915-655-3456. tnx! God bless and more power..

19. Joseth A. Tolentino on December 14th, 2010 8:04 pm

Sir/Maam:

I’m Joseth A. Tolentino, a student at the Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas. I’m a Bachelor Degree of Computer Science, 5’3″ in height, 20 yrs old and I’m interested to apply as a flight attendant and to be part of your company.

Please kindly send me a reply on my email at: dimple_seth_19@yahoo.com or you can contact me on my cp no. 09087170499..

thank you and godbless.

20. Aprilee Bhy S. Bayog on December 29th, 2010 12:24 am

Sir/Madamme:

Belated merry christmas!

I, Aprilee Bhy S. Bayog, a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, would like to ask if Cebu Pacific Phil. Airlines still need flight attendants since I am planning to apply as one. I am 5’8″ in height, 20 years of age and currently residing here in Cebu City.

Your response through email(bhy_girllee24@yahoo.com) is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

21. Julie Ann L. Mantua on December 31st, 2010 3:33 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello and good day!

This letter is in response to your URGENT HIRING.

The opportunity presented is very interesting and i believe that my education and skills will make me a competetitive candidate for the position. As an applicant I believe that the following are my key strengths:
    – I have above average skills for English and comprehension.
    – I am an eager and fast learner who strives to achieve excellence through work.
    -I have complete confidence in my handling with different kinds of clients that I may encounter.
    With a BS Degree in Nursing I have full understanding of the importance of the right handling of clients and their different temperament. My course has allowed me to learn to work under pressure and adapt to my environment.

I can be reached anytime via email at pretty_julieann31@yahoo.com or my cell phone, 09225566258.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Julie Ann L. Mantua

22. Michael V. ESpino on January 2nd, 2011 8:27 pm

Sir/maam,

I’m Michael V. Espino, 29 years old, graduate of B.S.Computer Science, 5’11 in height and weighing 76 kg.I’m interested to apply in your company as flight attendant.

I believed that I can be an asset to your company.
    This is my email add: michaelespino29@yahoo.com or you can contact me at 09172532298.

Thank you.

23. shenna pastrana on January 4th, 2011 11:45 pm

24. shenna pastrana on January 4th, 2011 11:49 pm

good day im interested to apply for cabin stewardess position. im a diploma tourism graduate, 5’8 in height’ a part time model.I would appreciate it very much if you could inform me through this email address for any incoming recruitment that your company may have soon.thank you.

25. Antonette Odo on January 5th, 2011 11:54 am

good day maam/sir!!

im antonette odo 20 years of age im a graduating student of computer engineering technology at mindanao state university iligan institute of technology. i am interested at your company im 20 years of age 5’7 in height. have a nice day:)

antonette_8090@yahoo.com

26. Saira Marie S. Suarez on January 5th, 2011 11:59 am

Good day maan/sir!

I am a writing to apply for flight attendant in your company.I am a registered nurse and im a flexible person.
    Please see my resume for additional information .

I can be reached anytime via email at Samasu_bj20@yahoo.com or my cell phone, 09292552004.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

27. Anthonette Pepe on January 7th, 2011 10:56 am

hi ma’am/ sir

I’m Anthonette Pepe, i would like to apply as a flight attendant and have finished BS nursing. hope that you could consider me as a potential flight attendant. Thank you.

28. JADE ANTHONY A. CATERIAL on January 8th, 2011 1:24 pm

January 7, 2011

Human Resource Department
    CEBU PACIFIC AIR
    Davao International Airport
    Carlos P. Garcia Highway,
    Davao City,8000

Sir/Madam:
    I have the honor to apply as FLIGHT ATTENDANT in your prestigious airlines.
    I am MR. JADE ANTHONY ALMEDA CATERIAL, 21 years old, single, a resident of 832-7 Bolton Iceplant, Davao City, physically and mentally healthy. I am a graduate of BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING at Tecarro College Foundation, Inc. Davao City on October 6, 2010. I just took the recent Nurse Licensure Examination last December 19 – 20, 2010.

For the consideration of my application, I am very willing to undergo personal interview anytime at your own convenience.

You may contact me in my mobile number: 09095548058 or email me @ jadeanthonycaterial@gmail.com.

Thank you.
    Respectfully,

JADE ANTHONY ALMEDA CATERIAL
    Applicant

29. Charlotte on January 8th, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi Ma’am/ Sir,

I’m Charlotte Jennifer G. Manalo, i would like to apply as a flight attendant and have finished Practical nursing. im 24 yrs.old 5’4″ light complexion.I am very willing to be trained and work under pressure. hope that you could consider me as a potential flight attendant.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Charlotte Jennifer G. Manalo

30. Charlotte on January 8th, 2011 5:32 pm

my contact number 0999-7671590 and my email charlottejenniferg.manalo@gmail.com

31. Marilyn Robante on January 9th, 2011 8:48 pm

Greetings!

A reputable company like yours has made its prominent name in this globally competitive world.
    Such achievement is made possible through dedicated service for human development and progress.

With that I firmly believe that your institution will make an excellent ground for training as well as for the enhancement of my capabilities. To be part of your community would be a great honor and for that I would like to apply as one of your Flight Attendants.

I am Marilyn Robante, 21 years of age, single and of good health and morals. I am a fresh graduate of Bachelor of Science in Psychology.

I am extending my interest to be part of your prestigious company.

Thank you very much and I look forward for your favorable response.

Respectfully yours,

32. Diane on January 10th, 2011 2:13 pm

i really want to become an FA too. i will do whatever it takes to become one just pls hire me ;). 09179648774; 09277315161

33. Diane on January 10th, 2011 2:19 pm

pls pls pls………………. i badly needed it. i am dreaming of it for so long…

34. Germund B. Compuesto on February 10th, 2011 6:44 am

Hi my name is Mr. Germund B. Compuesto a 23 year old mass communication student and i am willing to work for what ever kind of job that you want me to work on. I am a fast learner and dedicated person as well as i always gave 100 percent of my talent to any kind of work that i encounter.

35. Germund B. Compuesto on February 10th, 2011 6:46 am

please contact me in this number 09052969184 thank you so much. :)

36. Michelle Siaron on March 10th, 2011 2:53 am

I’de love to be a part too. . .

37. Rose on March 11th, 2011 9:43 am

Im interested to apply do u still hiring? I am a registered nurse but i want to be a fligh attendand can somebody tell me… Is there any chance where i can send my resume…09214609079

38. Anne on March 18th, 2011 12:58 pm

Sir/Madam,

Good day! I am interested on being part of your cabin crew. I am a registered nurse here in the Philippines. I am from Quezon City. Please send me the details of the application process. I am willing to learn and has a dynamic personality. Hope that you could consider me.

Thank you.

39. May on March 22nd, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello!

I’m May from Quezon City. I get interested the moment I browse this tab. I’m about to graduate at the end of this month as Business Administration major in Marketing Mgt., I do believe my ability to do things would not limit me beyond my chosen field. Hoping for your favorable response.

40. jo isabelle rodrigo mercado on March 24th, 2011 12:38 pm

Dear CEB Adm,

Greetings!

I am Jo Isabelle Rodrigo Mercado,m 22 years old and I am from cebu. I would like to apply as a female cabin crew in your Good Company. I believe that I highly fit to your Qualifications. I’m 5’5″ in hight, has good eye sight, fare complexion. I graduated B.S. Nursing year 2009.

Please contact me trhough my email address.
    I’d love to hear from you soon.

41. kristina p. ofiaza on March 27th, 2011 5:39 pm

hi mam/sir:
    i am willing to apply as a flight attendant in your company.This is my contact number 09091434479. thank you more power.

42. May Fair Abad on March 28th, 2011 11:40 am

Good day

I am May from cebu city. I am a IT graduate and I am welling to apply as a flight attendant in you well known company. If given a chance to be part of your company, I am willing to be train and do what ever task you can do.

Please sent me a message in my email address. If you are interest me to apply to your company.

Hope you consider me to be part of your working force.

43. jhonalyn macalisang on April 8th, 2011 1:09 am

Praised be with Jesus and Marry!
    Good Day!
    I am Jhonalyn. Fresh graduate of bachelor of science in nursing year 2011. I am very overwhelming to join team. A little curious and a bit excited.

44. Emil M. Yason on April 16th, 2011 12:12 pm

Good Day..

I am a fresh graduate of BS Electronics and Communications Engineering this April 2011…I am interested to apply to be one of your MALE flight attendant. My height is 5’11” and i have fair complexion..I am hoping for your positive response…Thank you

45. Emil M. Yason on April 16th, 2011 12:13 pm

here’s my contact info: e.yason@yahoo.com
    09085164303

46. maryjanedael on April 21st, 2011 5:10 pm

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Greetings!

I have read the advertisement posed by your company that the Cebu Pacific Airlines is now hiring new applicant for a vacancy at your company. In this connection, may i please signify my intention and interest to apply as flight attendant which position I can very well handle considering my educational background and experiences.

I am Ms. Maryjane N. Dael, a graduate of BS Tourism at the Negros Oriental State University, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, fluent in English, Malay, and in other languages. I am a person of good moral character, and if given the chance to prove my worth, i am confident that I will be an asset to your administration both in performance and dependability.

I will be very grateful and shall consider it a great favor if you could give this letter your most kind favorable action.

You can contact me at 09491450761 or through my e-mail, misz_jane89@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much, more power to you and your family.

Very truly yours,
    MS. MARYJANE N. DAEL
    Applicant

47. Maria Mercedita Jimenez Dela Cruz on April 23rd, 2011 12:52 am

I am a 22 year old hospitality management student who is willing to be a part of your company. Willing to train and learn to become a future flight attendant. Hope to hear from you. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
    Maria Mercedita Dela Cruz

48. Anne Carmelle A. Cenizal on April 27th, 2011 9:30 pm

dear sir/ mam

Im willing to apply and be a part of your team thank u very much

49. Marilyn Reyes on April 30th, 2011 2:47 pm

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Marilyn from Batangas 22 years old.Im willing to apply and be a part of your team.Thank you very much

50. Jonessy Cay S. Mercado on May 4th, 2011 4:00 pm

I am Jonessy Cay Mercado, Graduated at Centro Escolar Eniversity Manila With the degree of BS Tourism. 22 years old. Im intersted to apply as cabin crew. Pls text me 09155141951 or email me at mercadocaye@yahoo.com

51. louis asprec on May 5th, 2011 7:37 pm

i am wernher louis asprec 21 years old 5’8 in height
    a fresh nursing graduate from far eastern university

. im willing to be part of your team. thank you very much!

52. Jeanne Elderly Liu on May 6th, 2011 6:44 pm

Good day!I am Jean, a fresh graduate of BS in Entrepreneurial Management. I’ am very interested to be part of your FA team. I would like to ask if it is okay to have some flaws in skin, like scars. :) Thank You..

53. jamielene ballangan on May 9th, 2011 4:42 pm

good day to each and everyone, especially to the workers of the cebu pacific airlines. i am jamielene ballangan, a B.S. Tourism cum laude graduate of the university of the cordilleras, baguio city. i am 5’4 in height and has a good communication skills. i can speak english, tagalog, ilocano and cordilleran dialects. with my good communication and interpersonal skills; this will lead me to the qualifications of a good flight attendant. thank you very much and please contact me on my number 09493675860 and email shuqi_nazipunk09@yahoo.com.

54. ELVIN ASPIRAS on May 10th, 2011 2:35 pm

Good day! I’m Elvin Aspiras 21 years old and a Tourism graduate of Saint Louis University Baguio City. I graduated with Honors and i am confident that i could make substantial contributions for your company. I hope I could be a part of your team. thank you!

55. Ruby Ann Tampus on May 11th, 2011 10:50 pm

Good day!!I am Ruby Ann Tampus 24 yrs,old,a BSN graduate.I wish I could be part in your establishment.
    Thank you!!!

56. Rhonex Paras on May 12th, 2011 8:36 pm

Human Resource Department
    CEBU PACIFIC AIR
    Davao International Airport
    Carlos P. Garcia Highway,
    Davao City,8000

Dear Sir/Madam:

Cebu Pacific Air, the avenue of triumph and excellence.I have heard that your prestigious airline company is looking for a cabin crew/flight attendant, I wish to apply for the position and it is really my great honor to join a dynamic force in your company that serves as the springboard of success and brings out the best of the passengers and the whole country as well.

I am twenty years old and a graduate of Cor Jesu College, Digos City with a degree Bachelor of Secondary Education major in English last March 31, 2011.

I do have a fair complexion, 5’4″ in height and physically and mentally healthy.I am also confident enough in using the medium of instruction which is English and I am very much eager to be interviewed and to be trained in your airline.

During my college days, I was a board member of our department, a consistent and dynamic officer of the Society of English Majors and joined some leadership seminars like debate, parliamentary procedure and the like.

I shall appreciate if I will be given an opportunity to be called at your airline company for an interview at anytime you may find it convenience.You may contact me in my mobile number:09491468298 or email me @ rhonexparas@yahoo.com.

Very respectfully yours,

RHONEX P. PARAS
    Applicant

57. Genie R Montederamos on May 13th, 2011 12:24 pm

Good company

58. Genie R Montederamos on May 13th, 2011 12:26 pm

Sir/Ma’am;
    I Genie R. Montederamos four years course graduate of Computer Programming and Information Technology would like to apply as one of one your flight attendant.
    Hope that you will hired me.Thank you.

59. Genie R Montederamos on May 13th, 2011 12:28 pm

Sir/Ma’am;
    Hope that you will hired me.Thank you?

60. gwenh on May 15th, 2011 6:54 pm

hello im gwenh from cavite 5’7 height im graduated BS nursing..im interested to apply as flight attendant…i hope you hired me thank you

61. gwenh on May 15th, 2011 6:59 pm

pls send me email to gwenh08@yahoo.com or my facebook account..same email add..thank you

62. Irene on May 18th, 2011 11:35 am

good day!
    I’m Irene Dulay, 21 yrs. old. I’m interested to apply as cabin crew/flight attenddant, and also willing to be part of your team.

For response, kindly send it through my email irenejd_15@yahoo.com
    Thank you!

63. Relian on May 22nd, 2011 8:55 pm

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings! My name is Relian Mae Tan. I would like to apply as a flight attendant in this highly notable company.
    I’m 21 years old and a recent college graduate of B.S Nursing from Ateneo de Cagayan Xavier University. I’m 5’4 in height. I’m also of Chinese-Filipino descent. I am fluent i three languages, namely English, Filipino and Cebuano. I have always been interested in International studies but was unable to pursue that course so I’ve been self-studying thus I have a background in both Mandarin and Japanese as well.
    I’m a fast learner and very much willing to be taught and trained under your care to the best of my abilities. I am also capable of multi-tasking.
    I hope you would be willing to give me the chance to be a part of Cebu Pacific family. I am available anytime and can be reached with this number, (63)9165633126 or in this email, reliantan@gmail.com. My resume and other requirements are available upon request.

Thank you and good day!

64. Jeanelyn on May 23rd, 2011 4:58 pm

hi good day!

I’m Jeanelyn Hupa, 20 Yrs.old from Zamboanga City. I am a fresh graduate, I took up Asian Studies. I am intresetd to apply 4 the position of FLIGHT ATTENDANT. My height is 5’6. This is my dream, I hope I am qualify for an F.A.

For response, Kindly send to me through my email account jeanelyn_hupa@yahoo.com..
    Thank you..

65. Lynnel Arce, R.N on May 27th, 2011 11:23 am

Good Day Madam/Sir!I’m Lynnel Arce, a registered nurse. I’m 23 years old, 5’4 in height and has a fair complexion.I would like to apply as a F.A or a cabin crew if its still available. I’m willing to attend interviews in anytime you wanted. Hope you could consider me s one of your applicants. Thank you and more power to your notable company. God Bless!

66. Jerome John Frugalidad on May 27th, 2011 9:37 pm

Dear Sir/ Madam

Hi! I’m Jerome John Frugalidad, Graduated of Associate of Aircraft Maintenance Technology. I would like to apply for Cabin crew position. This is my E-mail: oLabz_anna22@yahoo.com just mail me for your feedback.
    Hope that I’m qualify to your standard.

Thank you.

67. Normna Balabagan on May 28th, 2011 8:43 pm

Have a pleasant day!

I’ Normina Balabagan, 28 years of age. i’m a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Scence. I live in Quiapo, Manila… I am really interested to apply as fligth attendant and i want to be part of your good company.

kindly contact my number :09184140160

Thank you and GOD Bless!

68. MarieChris Ramirez on May 30th, 2011 1:15 pm

To Whom it may Concern,
    I’m a Fresh Graduate(Information Technology), . hope that your company give chance to the associate graduates who’s willing to give there best to be part of your company. kindly response at my email account machris35@rocketmail.com
    thanks and God bless …
    hoping for your response!

69. Jadid on May 31st, 2011 11:40 pm

hello! I am a college graduate seeking for a JOB and one thing i wanted to be is a FLIGHT ATTENDANT. I’m looking forward to undergo training to know more in this JOB i’m choosing. I am a male, 5’5-5’6 height with pleasing personalty, with sense of humor and confident, a friendly one and a customer service oriented also. kindly please send me a message in my email add. Try to know me and you will see!

70. heart on June 1st, 2011 11:03 am

i am interested to apply, missbriones22@gmail.com

71. Sarah Jane Castillo Laurel on June 4th, 2011 12:57 pm

Good day!

I am Sarah Jane C. Laurel, 21 years old and a graduate of BS Nursing from University of Perpetual and i want to be part of a company that will allow a fresh graduate to contribute, apply and further enhance the skills and knowledge acquired through academic and organizational experiences not only for personal growth but also for the attainment of the company’s goals.i also want to perform my duties with total sincerity, honesty, integrity and selflessness.

i am hoping for your response. Sarahjanec.laurel_27@yahoo.com is my e-mail address. My contact number is 09162525053.
    thank you. God bless!

72. JESIERY on June 5th, 2011 2:14 pm

i am really interested to be part of your well-known company in helping your company’s development and services for the Filipino people.

73. Rowena Apa on June 7th, 2011 10:26 am

Good Day!!!

Are you still in need of Flight Attendant?

I’m Rowena Apa a graduated of Business Administration major in Financial Management. I believe I can be a good asset of your company. I am 20 years old 5’3 in height, good in both oral and written, in good health both physical and mental, willing to be trained and I’m interested to be part of your prestigious company.

Thank you.

74. Rowena Apa on June 7th, 2011 10:30 am

You can reach me at my mobile phone # 09267866560 or thru to my email address rowenaapa@yahoo.com

75. sherwin a. adrao on June 12th, 2011 8:29 pm

Sir/Ma’am

I am Sherwin A. Adrao 20 years old and graduated of BS Nursing from Immaculate Conception college – albay.. I am interested Being One of Your Male Flight Attendant and also willing to work with this kind of big and well known company.. My Height 5’10 with pleasing personality, honest and hard worker..
    thank you i am hoping for your positive response..
    This is my email address sherwin_shew11@yahoo.com
    And also this is my digits: 09179346613

Thank you So much and GodBless!

76. Richard Dela Cruz on June 13th, 2011 9:20 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to apply for the position as Flight Attendant

I sincerely believe that I meet your requirements for the position.

I am Richard M. Dela Cruz, 24 years old and a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Lyceum-Northwestern University, Dagupan city.

I am hardworking, efficient and highly driven and I am wiling to undergo training to future improve my capabilities.

I am very much willing to come over for a personal interview with you anytime during office ours. My contact numbers are: 09158566907 and 09079342858.

Thank you.

Sincerely

Richard M. Dela Cruz

77. mikko manalo on June 15th, 2011 3:21 pm

hi sir/mam,

im mikko manalo im 24 years old,graduate in nursing…and im willing to work as one of your flight attendant…im 5’9…here’s my contacn number 09273249107

thanks

78. monalyn on June 20th, 2011 10:19 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Monalyn G. Llemit a fresh graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Scince in Hotel and Restaurant Management,from University of Southern Mindanao.
    I am interested to apply as flight atttendant,and i am very much willing to be part of your company.
    you can reach me anytime at my mobile number 09396524516.

79. christy on June 22nd, 2011 8:43 am

Dear Sir/Madam

Good day! I would like to know if your company is still in need of a flight attendant for I would like to apply whenever there’s a vacancy. I’ll be attending whenever you’ll be scheduling a personal interview for each applicant. I’ll be patiently wait for a response through an email. thank you and more power.

80. catherine bautista on June 28th, 2011 12:37 pm

Dear Sir/Madam:

Greetings!!

I am Catherine Bautista, 22 years old from Caloocan City. willing to apply as a flight attendant, graduate of Associate in Office Management at STI College, Meycauayan, Bulacan.

Thank you and God bless.

81. Jem on June 29th, 2011 12:00 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m willing to apply as part of your team as cabin crew I’m a graduate of BS HRM..for further information please do send me back an email, I’ll be patiently waiting for your response.
    Jemimah Bantigue

82. Liberty Manaig on June 29th, 2011 11:58 pm

Dear Sir/Madam:

Greetings!!!

I am Liberty A. Manaig,28 years old from Mendez, Cavite..willing to apply as a flight attendant,undergraduate of Bachelor in Elementary Education at De Lasalle University-Dasmariñas…

83. John Louis S. Ricamora on June 30th, 2011 11:38 pm

Good day,

I am writing this letter of my interest to apply for a nursing position in your crew.

I am currently a Charge Nurse and Training Coordinator of Minglanilla District Hospital since September 2007 up to the present.

I had finished my masters degree in nursing at Cebu Normal University last October 23, 2010.

You can reach me thru email: johnlouisricamora@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.
    JOHN LOUIS S. RICAMORA, RN, MN

84. Romaliza Gabriel on July 3rd, 2011 11:27 am

Good day! I am Romaliza Gabriel, a registered Physical Therapist. I would like to be part of your crew as flight attendant. If it be needed, I am willing to undergo training and seminars. Please consider me.

85. Jessa Chrisel Paragas on July 5th, 2011 8:45 pm

Greetings!

I am Jessa Chrisel Paragas, student from Polytechnic University of the Philippines taking-up Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I would like to be part of your company and willing to undergo training’s that will improve my learning in the world of hospitality industry.

You can reach me thru this email: jheparagas@gmail.com or in this number: 09351262868

I am looking forward for this great opportunity. Thank you.

86. shieldon rey on July 5th, 2011 11:08 pm

hi…im shieldon,male, a fresh graduate from cebu city philippines taking up BSN. As i browsed ur website i’ve got an interest to become a cabin crew. I’m very much willing to undergo some trainings as what others gone through.. im hoping you to accept me.. just to clarify..where can we submmit our resume???

87. Ralph joseph Tua on July 6th, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi! mi Ralph Joseph tua, 21 y/old from caloocan city. im a fresg graduate from Manila central University already finished my BSN last april. im interested to be a flight steward. Heres my contact numbers-09068827666,3613391

88. Kyle Kristoff Masa on July 10th, 2011 3:55 am

Good day! Im Kyle Kristoff B. Masa, 24 y.o.Male, from Iloilo city. Im a fresh graduate of BS Nursing from Iloilo Doctors’ College. I would like to be one of your flight attendant, I am willing to travel, I am passionate on the things i do, and I am very sincere, respectful and friendly person. I am also willing to undergo training. I am fluent in four languages, namely English, Filipino, Ilongo and Cebuano. I may be a fresh graduate but I am flexible and can work under pressure…

Email address: kylekristoffm@yahoo.com
    Cellphone number: 09096623105

Thank you and God bless!!

89. Lareina Joy G. Abarca on July 10th, 2011 1:15 pm

hi! im Lareina Joy G. Abarca frm Butuan City, a fresh graduate og Bachelor of Science in Nursing.. i want to be a part of your company as a flight attendant..
    This job will really mean a lot to me. If you are interested in my application, I am more than willing to submit myself to a personal interview at a time schedule most convenient to you. I can be reached through telephone number 342-8059, or mobile number,09332215675. thank you. :)

90. Marvin F. Pascual on July 11th, 2011 9:27 pm

Graduate of San Beda College, with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Im 6’0” and 185lbs. Possesses good communication skills both English and Filipino. My contact numbers (0916-6837109) and (912-21-31)thank you and GODbless

91. Ralph Arceo on July 12th, 2011 9:43 am

To the Management,

Hi. i graduated from southville international school and colleges with the degree of information technology. and hoping if theres a opening for customer service or any IT related that i can apply with. thank you! im hoping for a reply. thanks
    09279044223 / 8756878

92. Lyndon L. Santos on July 14th, 2011 6:43 pm

Dear Ma’am/Sir,

i’m a fresh graduate of BS Nursing, from San Beda College. I’m very much intereted in working for your company. This is my contat number:09277789472. Hoping for your reply.Thank you!=)

93. Xander Soriao on July 17th, 2011 1:20 am

Greetings of Peace and Joy!

Dear Madam/Sir

I wish to apply for the position as Cabin Crew

I sincerely believe that I meet your requirements for the position.

I am Alexander C. Soriao III, 21 years old, 6’2 -180lbs a freelance Ramp model and a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Collegio de Immaculada Conception Dela Concordia Manila.

I am very much willing to come over for a personal interview with you anytime during office ours. My contact number is (09173425030) and my e-mail add : xander_soriao@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Sincerely
    Alexander C. Soriao III

94. maryann on July 17th, 2011 10:08 am

ere is my email add.maryann.dolosa@yahoo.com.contact no.09064573458

95. angelie cyrell domingo on July 20th, 2011 4:11 pm

Dear Sir/ Ma’am:

Good day!
    I am Angelie Cyrell Domingo, 20 yrs.old, graduate of BS Nursing and im wishing to apply as a flight attendant. I am 5’5” in height and weigh 51 kgs, with 20/20 vision and a clear complexion. I am very much interested to be a part of your company. this is my email address angeliecyrell0214@yahoo.com and my cellphone number 09066176113/09223889254.

Godbless!

96. Mark Anthony Dumagat on July 25th, 2011 9:56 am

Good Day! I’m Mark Anthony Dumagat graduate at Pamantasan Ng Lungsod ng Maynila Im very much interested to apply to your company as flight attendant.I am a hardworking,can work under pressure honest, efficient, goal oriented very positive. Hoping for your immediate response.You do contact me on my cp no 09165557192 or you can email me at markanthony.dumagat22@gmail.com

97. Kevin on August 4th, 2011 9:37 pm

Good Day I’m Kevin, i’m 23 years of age, single, a registered nurse, and i’m interested in applying as a Flight Attendant for Cebu Pacific Air, are you still hiring? If you do please contact me or email me with this kvn_qm522@hotmail.com

98. chari lou chua on August 6th, 2011 5:46 pm

hello im Chari ,LOcal and US RN, applying for F.A.. my email add is chibimoon_08@yahoo.com..tnx

99. brigitte amora on August 12th, 2011 5:42 pm

hi im brigitte amora,,,21 years ols,,graduated bachelors of science in nursing

100. leigh charm burgos on August 18th, 2011 7:01 pm

do still have job vacancies for flight attendants? thanks

101. michelle on August 23rd, 2011 2:03 pm

hello! im michelle tiongson from 606 callejon L FERNANDEZ st gagalangin tondo manila,25 years of age,,studied bs nursing for 2 years..i want to apply as a flight attendant..im a hard working,hope you can give me chance to be a part of your company,,heres my contact no.09267562885 and you can email @ chelletiongson@yahoo.com..thanks and more power!!

102. wendell on August 25th, 2011 11:01 am

Good morning,
    I’am Wendell Cagampang 21 years old ,form Tagbilaran City ,Bohol.I’m a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology major in Hotel & Restaurant Technology.I am applying in a position of cabin crew/FA.Here’s my contact # 09489824620 /e-mail wenty_bogi@yahoo.com.Im hoping that you will give me a chance to work in your company.
    Thank you and God bless!

103. Jonmark De las Alas on September 5th, 2011 6:38 pm

Good day, I’m Jonmark De las Alas 20 years of age. I’m willing to apply for the position of cabin crew/FA if still available. You can contact me in my e-mail address. jmdelasalas@yahoo.com and my cellphone number is 09174520922. I’m very fluent in speaking English and Tagalog. I’m very interested and looking forward on being a part of your company.

104. Paulo C. Omalin on September 9th, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi Sir/Ma’am! Good day! I’m Paulo C. Omalin…a graduate of foreign service…I want to be a part of your company as Flight Attendant…Hope you’ll give me a chance to be your employee…my email address is pauloomalin@yahoo.com

105. Nygelle Anne Mercado on September 30th, 2011 6:46 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,Hello and good day!

I’m Nygelle Anne Mercado, I finished Masscommunication in University of perpetual help system dalta., As an applicant I believe that the following are my key strengths: I have knowledge in swimming.I have above average skills for English and comprehension.I worked as a travel agent/CSR for 3 years before for orbitz and cheaptickets and I was trained for both domestic and international flights. I have knowledge in Travelport/Galileo/PNR (delta, saber,apollo and worldspan).I am an eager and fast learner who strives to achieve excellence through work.

I can be reached anytime via email at toropusit012510@yahoo.com or my cell phone, 09156166558.

106. Aiza Mae on October 1st, 2011 7:38 pm

Greetings!
    I’m Aiza Mae and I am interested to apply as a flight attendant.I’m a graduate of Bachelor in Science Major in Mathematics,please contact me in my mobile number 09167833917 or in jenshai_18@yahoo.com.Thank you.

107. Maryjoy V. Barnedo on October 2nd, 2011 8:24 pm

Hi ma’am/sir,Good day!, I am Maryjoy V. Barnedo a graduate of BS in Nursing at Ateneo de Naga University. I would like to apply to exemplify my job working qualities acquired in education and experiences through application to any position which commensurate my qualifications. I know how to speak Filipino, Bikolano, Cebuano, and English languages. Hoping for your positive response.You can contact me at my cellphone number 09124848244. Thank you.

108. Russel T. Sarmiento on October 2nd, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi. I’m Russel Sarmiento.female. 3rd yr college student. 18 yrs of age. 5’6 1/2 I want to apply as flight attendant. I’m looking forward to be part your company. You can email me at russel_sarmiento2000@yahoo.com

109. Aisha Cabauatan Cayas on October 3rd, 2011 6:51 pm

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Good day. I am a 17 year old young lady. I am 5 feet 2 and a half inches tall. I just finished my 1st year in college as a nursing student.I am an ongoing second year student now and I am willing to apply as a flight attendant. I am hoping for your positive response regarding to my status and if you are still accepting applicants.. this is my email sir/ma’am ashiabloo@yahoo.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GODBLESS.

110. Angelyn Marande Saludares on October 4th, 2011 3:18 pm

Sir/Ma’am;

Good day!
    I’m Angelyn M. Saludares,20 years old.A fresh graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing would like to apply as a flight attendant of your company. I’m 5’4″ in height,weight 41kg and has a clear complexion. I can speak English, Tagalog, Cebuano and Ilonggo.I am respectful, friendly and hardworkig type of a person.I’m hoping for your positive response.Here is my contact number 09124540680 or you can email on my account phinkiez_bubblez@yahoo.com.
    Godbless and more power!

111. Victorio Valdez on October 7th, 2011 2:47 pm

Applying for a position of flight attendant.

112. Victorio Valdez on October 7th, 2011 2:48 pm

Applying for a position of flight attendant. kcinter28@yahoo.com

113. maricel alfar on October 24th, 2011 9:59 am

sir/madam

i would like to apply the position of flight attendant.. fresh graduate a vocational course associate hotel and restaurant management.. u can email me@ maricelalfar66@ymail.com

thank very much and godbless you.
    more powers..

114. saldy de ocampo on October 28th, 2011 10:21 pm

hello,

can i ask if high school graduate like me could can proceed to apply in your company?i am really interested about, and to apply in your well known company.And i am really much appreciated, if you can consider me to be part of your growing company…Not just that a college graduate or college level…And an secondary level like me who’s much fit and happily to be part of your company…hope you could consider me…you could also email me here saldy_bato@yahoo.com.ph…tnx!

115. Aira on November 8th, 2011 1:44 pm

hello sir/mam,

i just also want to ask any question whether a highschool graduate like me can apply in your company, as flight attendant? I’m a Nursing student but i need to stop first and work to save money to study again.. I hope you consider me, because i think i am qualified.. email me at haira_cd13@yahoo.com or message me at facebook in the same email. Thanks! Good day!:)

116. Ivy Ann Jocsin on November 18th, 2011 2:08 pm

Good Day!

I am an undergraduate student of Hospitality Management at La Consolacion College Bacolod. I am interested on the jobs you are offering for job hunters like us. Thank you. God Bless!

117. Rhica Francisco on November 21st, 2011 10:40 am

good day sir/ma’am,

Im applying for Flight attendant. Newly registered nurse, 5’5 in height. this is my email ad. mims05_01@yahoo.com

118. joseph a. al-sadiq on November 22nd, 2011 11:14 am

sir/madam
    im a nursing undergrad.. i am interested on the jobs youre offering.. hoping that you will give me a chance.. thanks

119. Aiza Talasan on November 24th, 2011 2:37 pm

Good day

I would like to ask if there is still vacant on
    your job offer.

I am a fresh graduate in BS Business Administration
    at Saint Vincent’s College Dipolog City.

For my personal background,email me at nuraizatindog@yahoo.com

God Bless

Thank you!

120. Maureen De leon on December 7th, 2011 8:14 pm

Good day Sir/Mam,

I am a fourth year student of B.S. Tourism in Letran-Calamba. I am decided to work on your company after I graduate this March 2012. I have an experience in a corporate world during my Practicum III, which is in airline.

I am really interested and surely enjoy your company :)

Thank you for the time reading my page..

121. Maureen De leon on December 7th, 2011 8:20 pm

Again, Maureen De leon po..

In case, here’s my email add: maureendeleon29@yahoo.com

Thank you.. Good Evening!

122. Hazel Faith C. Rico on December 22nd, 2011 8:00 pm

please email me po for any vacancy.

123. Jan Darryl M. Matricio on December 28th, 2011 3:00 pm

im interested to be a f.a in your company uniform is glamarous but im only 16 yrs. old thats why my course is f.a in achievers airline college

124. Caroline O. Arcilla on December 30th, 2011 6:55 pm

I’m Caroline Arcilla graduate of Bachelor of Science and Nursing in Manila Central University, Interested and willing to be a part of your company as Flight attendant.
    you can email me at caroline_september29@yahoo.com

125. Rachell Cruz on January 18th, 2012 11:44 am

Good day! Im Rachell D. Cruz, Im interested to be a Flight Attendant of Cebu Pacific. I have a good communication skills and Positive towards work, with clear complexion and good set of teeth.

Thank You.

126. mayshielle barriga on February 20th, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi! Please reconsider my application as a Flight Attendant. Actually, sometime last year I received a text message from your HR Dept for an interview. Unluckily,I went home to Cebu that time. Did applied on line.

Am willing to come to Manila if needed for the interview this time.

More power and God Bless.

Mayshielle

127. Jeofrey on February 23rd, 2012 8:04 pm

sir pwde mag-apply sa airbase nyo? 4 years graduate po aq sir in BSIT with computer course willing to assign any where sir and willing also to be trained. 09395101406

128. Angel on February 28th, 2012 9:49 am

Hi! Sir/Ma’am.

Good day!

I’m Angel Lie Jane Lacorte a graduate of BS Nursing at Ateneo de Davao University. I am really interested to work on your company as Flight Attendant. I am eager and willing to learn anything. I hope you’ll give me a chance.

Thank You!

129. Ronamae M. Doliente on March 20th, 2012 3:50 pm

hi goodday to maam/sir! i am Ronamae M. Doliente undergraduate from Rtu. i would like to apply in your company to have an experience ofcourse i’m willing to anything for my job. that’s why i really wanted to apply.. a have all what you want the height,beauty. And willing to learn.
    THANK YOU!

130. Ronamae M. Doliente on March 20th, 2012 3:52 pm
  131. charisse agsaway on April 10th, 2012 12:16 pm

April 10, 2012

Sir/Madam:
    I have the honor to apply as FLIGHT ATTENDANT in your prestigious airlines.
    I am MS CHARISSE MARIE-ANN L. AGSAWAY, 22 years old, single, a resident of Maligaya street Dulong bayan bacoor cavite,im 5’2 in Height even though im not qulified on my Height im physically and mentally healthy and i can able to do well on any training. I am a graduate of BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING at Colegio de Sta.Monica in Las pinas city. I will took the Nurse Licensure Examination this coming June 2012.

You may contact me in my mobile number: 09159752360 or email me @ charisseagsaway@yahoo.com

Thank you.
    Respectfully,
    Charisse marie-ann L. Agsaway
    Applicant

132. Paul Quimbo on May 9th, 2012 6:37 pm

Sir / Maam,

I’m Christian Paul Quimbo 24 years of age 5’7 in height with fair complexion. Graduated from STI College Quezon Avenue as an I.T. 2year course..

Had worked with fitness first ABS – CBN as membership consultant from Aug 2009 – Nov 2009
    Former Tour guide of ABS – CBN Studio tours
    from Nov. 2009 to Dec. 31 2011

Usher of VIP’s of ABS – CBN and Artist to most of its events and Shows, handled phone calls for reservation of shows, front desk officer.

I tour 100 – 200 people a day
    40percent of it came from different nations or TFC subscribers

60percent are from local

I guarantee that a GOOD CUSTOMER service is my specialty.. I was trained well when i was still working with the said media company. Can Communicate well,like what my tour always mentioning that I have a good “PR”

I am a fast learner and willing to be trained..
    Hoping to be part of your prestigious airline soon.

You may reach me through my mobile number 09173552154 or email me at cpquimbo@gmail.com

Thank you so much and hoping to hear from you soon

Respectfully
    Christian Paul Quimbo

133. Merry Joy B.Toledo on May 16th, 2012 7:40 pm

hi! im joy of calinan davao city willing to work in your good company.You may reach me through my mobile number 09126625204 or email me at merryjoytoledo@yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless!

Truly yours,
    Merry Joy B.Toledo

134. leoshih carillo on June 27th, 2012 10:46 am

hi mam/sir .. are u still hiring for flight attendant ? i am interested to work in your company . where do i pass my resume ? you may reach me in my mobile number 09491488890

135. Jeckynoia Lou Cullen on July 10th, 2012 9:09 am

Good day maam! This is Jecris Lou B. Enoc a licensed professional. I am also interested to apply as one of your flight attendants. I am from Cagayan de Oro but I am very willing to be sent to training anywhere in the Philippines.

136. Jennifer Piolo Rosendo on July 25th, 2012 9:38 am

sir/ ma'am

good day, I Jennifer S. Piolo, 22 years of age. graduated at our lady of Fatima university taking up the course of BS tourism. I'm willing to apply to your company as one of your flight attendant. I'm knowledgeable about giving a high class and professional services that the costumers need. and I'm willing to attend some training to learn more of this position.
    thank you.

regard's
    Jennifer S. Piolo

137. Sam Castillo Tupas on August 7th, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi ma'am/sir…good day, I am very interested to be part of your company, hence, I am willing to be one of your gorgeous and hard working flight attendants. I am 20 years old and a graduating student from Central Mindanao University. I am looking forward for this wonderful opportunity…God Bless You.

138. John Leo Gulmatico Celarbo on August 22nd, 2012 5:44 am

Hi Maam/Sir.

I am willing to be part of your company, I am a fresh graduate of BSHM Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management. I graduated last March 2012 at Colegio del Sagrado Corazon de Jesus in Iloilo City. we have subjects before about Tourism Industry. I am 20 years old, I am willing to be trained, learn, I am honest and responsible. I am looking forward for your responce,

Thank You Very Much and godbless.

139. Julie Jean M. Barranco on September 17th, 2012 2:38 pm

Goodafternoon, Im Julie Jean M. Barranco, Im 21 yrs. old , I graduated last March 2011 as a bachelors of science in Nursing, I wish to apply as one of your flight attendant.. thank you..im looking forward for your response

140. Nimia Grace Olandres Denajeba on November 26th, 2012 6:30 am

Sir/Madam;

Good day.

I am Nimia Grace Denajeba, 23 years old from Kalibo, Aklan. I took a Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education. I am presently working at Smart Communications. I am interested to apply as a flight attendant and I am willing to undergo training anytime and anywhere and most especially to be a part of your company.
    I would like to ask where I am going to send my resume and if I could send it by email?
    I hope you will get back to me. Here is my email address nimiagracedenajeba@ymail.com and my mobile number 09089328950.

Thank you and more power.

141. Lorie Bee E. Escala on December 29th, 2012 12:43 pm

Sir/Madam
    Good day..
    I am Lorie Bee E.Escala,24 years old, a bonafide resident of Baragay New Carmen, Tacurong City,Sultan Kudarat.I am graduated from Dr. Domingo B. Tamondong Memorial Hospital and College Foundation, Inc.in the
    2011 in Bachelor of Science in Nursing.I passed my
    Nursing licensure last June 2012.I am applying in your good office as a flight attendant.My eagerness to serve customers is my primary role to showcase my skills in serving and promoting health services through securing the health condition of the customers.Furthermore, I am willing to impart my knowledge from what i had learned in my college days.

Hoping for your good and favorable response in my application.

Sincerely yours,
    Lorie Bee E. Escala,RN

142. Lorie Bee E. Escala on December 29th, 2012 12:51 pm

by the way this is my cell number 09277478503 and tell number 064 200 5259..
    thank you and God bless..
    Lorie Bee E. Escala

143. April Lomboy on April 18th, 2013 10:39 am

Good evening!

Hi, I'm Aprilyn Lomboy, 26 years old from Alabang, Muntinlupa City, I took a Bachelor of Science Hotel and Restaurant Management, graduated at University of Perpetual Help System- DALTA and I'm presently working here in Ninoy Aquino International Airport ( NAIA ) terminal 3, Cashier/ Ticketing.. I am interested to apply as a Flight Attendant and I'm willing to undergo training… I'm courteous and hardworking,..

This is my email address: ms_aprilsweet12@yahoo.com.ph.
    mobile #: 09205687023.

Thank you so much..

144. GarNet Jhang on April 18th, 2013 4:37 pm

lantaran teh!

145. Yvonn Tadena Malalis on June 8th, 2013 8:51 am

good day

I am Yvonn Malalis I graduated bachelor of science in business administration major in marketing management at Alfonso D.Tan College Tangub City Misamis OCCIDENTAL.I am 21 years old I am applying for cabin crew I am willing to undergo training I am hardworking person and honest.

This is my contact information: yvonn.malalis@yahoo.com cell nos:09108041258.

Thank you.more power.

146. Emilio B. Abad Jr. on July 17th, 2013 3:37 pm

Good Day

I am Emilio B. Abad Jr i graduated telecom Technology 2year course at skill power institute antipolo city,right now i am presently work in skill power institute for the position of marketing staff/ liaison officer.
    I am Applying for cabin crew in your company, i am willing to undergo training

Hoping for your good and favorable response..

thank you.

Emilio B. Abad Jr.
    applicant.

abademil_12@yahoo.com

147. julie jean on November 27th, 2013 7:09 pm

Good evening,

Im Julie Jean Barranco, I graduated as a bachelor of science in nursing and i am interested to become part of your team, i wanted to become one of your best flight attendant.. im willing to undergo training and im willing to learned.. Thank you

hoping for your good response.. more power
    you can contact me here..
    my email add: eilujnaejbarranco@gmail.com\
    my no: 09092049683

148. Anonymous on March 24th, 2014 9:35 am

GUD AM I am Former Flight Attendant of CEBU PACIFIC 12year ago First BATCH which trained for first out of the country flights I am now living in US of A .. I just wonder what was the direct line for HR to get my employment certification please email me it to me chikodopey@icloud.com thx -WALTER FLORES

149. Anonymous on March 24th, 2014 9:35 am