Posted on February 7, 2011

Cebu Pacific Careers, Wanted, Hiring, Jobs, Vacancies

Cebu Pacific seeks 75 pilots, 200 cabin crew to support expansion plans in Asia

The Philippines’ number one airline, Cebu Pacific (PSE:CEB) announced that it will offer high-paying jobs to key positions, as it moves forward with its expansion plans in Asia.

In the airline’s biggest recruitment campaign to date, Cebu Pacific aims to hire 75 Airbus and ATR pilots, 200 cabin crew, 10 mechanics and engineers, and 20 ground support crew in the various fields of cargo, airport services, accounting, information systems and human resources.

“It is an exciting and fun time for the airline, as it proceeds with its expansion plans and takes delivery of 20 more brand-new Airbus A320 aircraft from 2011-2014. We look forward to welcoming more people into the Cebu Pacific family,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.

The airline has already received four brand-new Airbus A320 aircraft from October 2010 to January 2011.

“Cebu Pacific has created over 4,000 jobs with an annual payroll of over PHP 2 billion. It has created 500 jobs in the last year alone. We are proud to provide high-paying jobs to Filipinos, and keep them close to their families,” she added.

She encouraged all interested and qualified applicants to attend the airline’s recruitment event at Hotel Intercontinental Manila on February 11-12, 2011, from 9am until 4pm.

Interested applicants may also email their credentials to recruitment@cebupacificair.com. The detailed job descriptions and qualifications can also be found on www.cebupacificair.com or Cebu Pacific’s page on jobstreet.com.ph .

One-day processing recruitment campaigns will also be held at PATTS College of Aeronautics on February 9 and the Philippine State College of Aeronautics on March 2, with others to follow.

Those applying for Flight Crew must embody Cebu Pacific’s culture of fun, should have a college degree and basic computer literacy, ICAO recognized ATPL (acceptable to Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines) and a minimum of 500 hours on civil registered transport aircraft certificated on multi- crew operations .

Meanwhile, qualifications for being a Cebu Pacific flight attendant include a dynamic personality, at least 5’3” in height, weight that is proportional to height, clear complexion, and good eyesight, among others.

“Cebu Pacific offers unlimited travel benefits, competitive compensation packages, annual performance bonuses and a fun working environment. And since the airline is growing, our employees also enjoy career opportunities not easily available in other airlines. We hope every Juan can join us in providing high-quality service across Asia,” Iyog said.

The first low-cost carrier in Asia, Cebu Pacific currently operates over 260 flights daily to 16 international cities and 33 domestic destinations. It flew almost 10.5 million passengers in 2010, exceeding targets with a 19% increase over 2009. Its international passengers also grew by 38% in 2010.

» Filed Under Cebu Pacific

Like "Libotero" on Facebook and be the first to get FREE PROMO UPDATES!

Similar Posts

Comments

132 Responses to “Cebu Pacific Careers, Wanted, Hiring, Jobs, Vacancies”

1. Bianca on February 9th, 2011 4:30 pm

where could I submit my resume?

2. Reynosa Nuñez on February 15th, 2011 1:22 am

i am really interested for the “cabin crew” job opportunity.. but i am already 27 yrs old.. is there still a chance for me to apply?? i’m a graduate of BStourism here in Tacloban City.

3. Sheryl Tacardon on February 15th, 2011 5:00 pm

Good Day, ,
    I am interested to apply as a cabin crew. I am a graduate of Associate in Airline Secretarial Management in Iloilo. 19 years old and contractually working as a marketing assistant and Front Desk Officer of a Flying School in Cebu. How could I try to apply?

4. Daniel on February 18th, 2011 9:54 am

Hi!
    I’m really interested to apply as a cabin crew. Graduated of Associate in Computer Technology in Cebu. 20 years of age and formerly working as a call center agent here in Cebu. Is there any way I can submit my resume?

5. Karl Ulysses Quimsing on February 21st, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi I’m Karl Ulysses Quimsing, a college graduate of Bachelor of Science major in Nursing in Ateneo de Davao University. I am 21 years of age, 5’9 in height, weighs 68 kg, good looking and with pleasing personality. I am very interested to apply as a Cabin Crew in your company. please send me information on how to apply in my email address karuru07@yahoo.com

Thanks!

6. Vanda Charissa Villaruel on March 10th, 2011 1:00 pm

Good Day…..

I’m Vanda,22 years old,willing to be a cabin crew…I’m a college graduate of Bachelor of Science in Tourism major in HRM…Please send me information on how to apply in my email address chariz_vanz@yahoo.com..

Thanks!

7. malgani coronado on March 10th, 2011 7:13 pm

hello maam i am male 5’8 tall love to apply as a cabin crew…where i can submit my resume..?

8. Ricky Roberto on March 20th, 2011 11:53 am

Hi Im Ricky G. Roberto A College Graduate of Aircraft Maintenance And Technology Major in Aircaft in PCAST Iloilo City I am 32 year of 5’4 in Height Weighs 55kg Good Looking and with pleasing personality I am very intereted to apply as a cabin crew in your Company please send me information on how to apply in my email address…rickyroberto18@yahoo.com

9. Erika Solilap on April 4th, 2011 1:20 am

Good day
    Im Erika Solilap a graduate of bachelor of science in Nursing. I willing to work in your company as a Flight attendant. please send me in my email address erika_solilap@yahoo.com on how to apply. thank you and God bless

10. minerva m. radam on April 10th, 2011 7:33 am

good day!

i just want to know if i can still apply in your company even as a front desk ticketing teller or any position. i am 36yrs old married w/ 2 kids and i’m so willing to work in your good office. thank you.

11. Andryan A. Lozano on April 20th, 2011 1:25 pm

Good Day!

I’m Andryan a graduate of Bachelor of science in Hotel and Restaurant Manangement. Is there still a vacancy for a cabin crew or in an airport services officer, or any position that suits my skills for I am just graduated this March 2011? It is good to be part of Cebu Pacific’s Company. Thank you.

12. Andryan A. Lozano on April 20th, 2011 1:48 pm

Good Day!

I’m Andryan a graduate of Bachelor of science in Hotel and Restaurant Manangement. Is still there a vacancy for a cabin crew or in an airport services officer, or any position that suits my skills for I am just graduated this March 2011? It is good to be part of Cebu Pacific’s Company. Thank you.

13. vivien sta. cruz on April 25th, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi vivien sta. cruz, a college graduate of Bachelor of Science major in Nursing in Naga College Foundation . I am 21 years of age, 5’4 in height, weighs 49 kg, good looking and with pleasing personality. I am very interested to apply as a Cabin Crew in your company. please send me information on how to apply in my email add vivien_sta.cruz@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

14. Joseph Raagas on May 6th, 2011 10:54 pm

GOOD DAY!I am interested to apply in your company and be part of it hopefully.. where should i send my resume for further details? here is my email add. raizon_12@yahoo.com.ph thank you!

15. Joevin Patiple on May 7th, 2011 12:15 pm

hi, Good day po.I am Joevin Patiple from San Jose, Occidental. A college graduate of Bachelor Of science in commerce major in Management. Ive been working at Phillipine Airlines and Air Phillipines for 3 years. I am applying for any position which is related to my previous job. I tried in a position of Load controller, check in, cargo man, Marshaller. I am hoping for your response. TAhnk you po and mOre power..

16. Maria Agnes Torestre on May 7th, 2011 11:28 pm

Hi im agnes torestre, a college graduate of computer secretarial. I am 22 years of age , 5’7 in height , weighs 55 kg , good looking and with pleasing personality. I am interested to apply as a flight attendant in your company , pls send me information on how to apply .

agnes_delapaz2005@yahoo.com

17. karen mejia on May 9th, 2011 7:54 am

Hi! I am Karen Angela Mejia and I am interested in applying for a flight attendant position. Where can I send my resume? Here is my email address kajuat@hotmail.com . Hoping to hear from you. Thank you very much.

18. Rondel M. Salas on May 13th, 2011 4:24 pm

hi! good day ma’am/sir. i’m rondel salas a college graduate of BSAMT (Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance Technology). I’m a board passer having a A&P rated license. I’m applying for aircraft mechanic.where can i send my resume? hoping a response from your good company. thank you and God Bless.

19. airyl on May 17th, 2011 8:59 pm

hello and good day.,

where could i submit the application form,thanks…

20. Sherwin Racaza on May 17th, 2011 11:57 pm

I’m an aeronautical engineering graduate. I want to have an experience in the aviation industry. i don’t have any experience yet. I’m hoping to be part in this company be one your best employers. I’m an OFW, my working experience is not related to the course. I’m willing to be trained and can work with less supervision. I’m available for an interview at any time of your convenience. Thank you and More Power!

Sherwin Racaza

21. gwenh on May 19th, 2011 7:12 pm

hello im interested to aplly..where i submit my resume

22. Almira Mae G. Lising on May 23rd, 2011 6:04 pm

Good day!.I’m Almira Mae Lising, a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing.I’m very much interested in applying as a cabin crew in your company.I’m 21 years old,5’6 in height,125 lbs,have a pleasing personality and good communication skills.Hoping you will consider my application.Thank you.

23. Sofia Sechellie N. Martinez on May 25th, 2011 12:08 pm

Good day! I am surely interested to work here in Cebu Pacific Airlines, can I have any informations on how to submit my resume? I am a fresh graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Thank you !

24. Sofia Sechellie N. Martinez on May 25th, 2011 12:10 pm

please do send me an information on how to apply, sofia_blue22@yahoo.com.

25. jamce on May 25th, 2011 11:07 pm

any email where i could send my resume and ask for some details?thanks

26. MarieChris Ramirez on May 30th, 2011 1:14 pm

To Whom it may Concern,
    I’m a Fresh Graduate(Information Technology), . hope that your company give chance to the associate graduates who’s willing to give there best to be part of your company.all the qualifications you required are present. kindly response at my email account machris35@rocketmail.com
    thanks and God bless …
    hoping for your response!

27. Mark Allen David on May 30th, 2011 6:22 pm

hi..

I’m applying as a flight attendant.. please send me a instruction on how to apply or email where will i send my resume.. thank you..

28. Mark Allen David on May 30th, 2011 6:23 pm

hi..

here is my email address.. markallendavid@gmail.com

29. Bianca F. on June 4th, 2011 11:51 pm

Hello Sir/Ma’am,

My name is Bianca, I live in Cavite and i’m interested in applying to your company.
    I finished 2 years in college and just turned 18 this year. Sorry if I cannot provide further info to this email. For security purposes, I would appreciate if you can email me back so I can provide you more information about my application.

thank you and more power to you guys.

30. Kris Marie R. Sapit, RN on June 8th, 2011 12:53 pm

Good Day,

I have been hearing about your company’s goal to expand and exceed customer’s satisfaction. I am very much interested for the position of flight attendant and most willingly be assigned to anywhere in and out of the country.

I am a registered nurse and would appreciate any reply from your good office.

Thank you & Best Regards!

31. Kristel on June 10th, 2011 6:32 pm

Good day! I am very much interested in applying to your company as a flight attendant. please email me back so I would know how can i apply.

Thank you so much!

32. Emilson on June 24th, 2011 1:38 am

Greetings! Hi, I’m Emil Currently working in abroad as a VIP Lounge Club Attendant at 5 Star Hotel, i would like you to know that i am willing to apply the position mentioned above (Flight Attendant). in order to see the reference and to check my qualifications, please dont hesitate to send me email (emil21_9@yahoo.com) thank you in advance! MABUHAY Cebu Pacific! (Fyi; Facabook acct has also available)

33. joremay macaldo gonzaga on June 24th, 2011 1:54 pm

hi good day! I am Joremay macaldo GOnzaga 21 years old,single!I am a fresh graduate of BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MAJOR IN BANKING AND FINANCE!I am very much interested to apply as a cabin crew!pls email me here yameroj_23may@yahoo.com.
    MABUHAY CEBu PACIFIC and MAy god bless you!

34. gwen on June 24th, 2011 2:25 pm

hi im gwen im willing to apply as 1 of ur flight attendant where can i pass my resume im from cebu thanks hope u could answer my inquiry

35. Mary Shieney Cayongcong on June 29th, 2011 4:11 pm

Good day!
    Hi Im interested and willing to apply as flight attendant. I need more informations on how can I get this job.Im from Cebu and Im looking forward for your response. Thank you..

36. Cherry Ann Layson on June 29th, 2011 4:12 pm

Good day! I am surely interested to work here in Cebu Pacific Airlines, can I have any information’s on how to submit my resume? I am a graduate of Civil Engineering. And i always dream to be a part of a company airlines. Thank you !

37. Ryzle Lyn Llagas on June 30th, 2011 12:37 pm

hello!Im RYZLE LYN LLAGAS,23 and a graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management.Had previous experiences in working 5star Hotel and currently working as a Reservation,Sales and Service Representative in an Airline based in U.S servicing worldwide. I am very much interested in applying as a flight attendant.i can definitely help you in providing high quality service,its my PASSION!pls email me sweetapple_ryzle@yahoo.com or ryzle.llagas@yahoo.com.. cant wait for your response!tnx!

38. Charen May Navarrete on June 30th, 2011 7:08 pm

Good day.. just want to ask? if u are still need for cabin crew?

39. mary joy esguerra on June 30th, 2011 10:23 pm

good day im interested to apply as a cabin crew or in any position you offer but unfortunately i didnt finish college,im a former BS tourism student from PATTS 3rd year BST,single mom,i want to know if i could have the chance to be part of this growing airline company and where to pass my resume if ever
    thankyou

40. louise nicole ongpauco on July 7th, 2011 2:27 pm

good day,
    hi im nicole 19 years old,5’3 height with pleasing personality. im interested to apply as a cabin crew. i am a filipino but my status now is american citizen. i finished a vocational course in guam as a certified nurse assistant. i am a 1st year college BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION major in MARKETING.i just wanted to know if i have a chance to work at your company as a cabin crew. thank you.

41. Vince John Baula on July 7th, 2011 4:14 pm

Good day,

I have browse and read in your own advertisement that you are in need of a flight attendant and i wish to apply for that position.

I hope you will give me a chance to be a part of your good establishment. And i will submit my requirements as soon as possible.

Thank you.

42. maryann on July 17th, 2011 10:19 am

good day,
    hi, i mary ann dolosa,25. im interested and willing to apply as a cabin crew.i am graduate of hotel restaurant tourism management,here is my email add.maryann.dolosa@yahoo.com or contact no.09064573458.

43. Prajwal Adhikari on July 20th, 2011 10:11 pm

Good day.

Iam interested for First Officer postion.
    Do have 7821 total time with 4000+P1 hrs on turbo props. Also do hold A320 type on my FAA, ATPL with 200 hrs on it with international experience.
    My availability is ASAP.

Looking forward hearing from you.
    RGDS.

44. lee on July 21st, 2011 11:38 am

hi, im lee and im interested to apply as cabin crew, where can i send my resume? thanx:)

45. lee on July 21st, 2011 11:43 am

here’s my email add. hanl19@hotmail.com

46. mae ann degorio on July 21st, 2011 7:50 pm

i’m mae ann degorio.i am interested to apply as a cabin crew, where can i send my resume??,,pls email me in my email add. cutie_ann1102@yahoo.com

47. Kristal on July 26th, 2011 11:04 am

Hi,I am very much interested to apply for any position in your company that merits my qualifications. You may contact me at xtalcraze@yahoo.com

48. Adrian on July 27th, 2011 10:57 pm

Where will i send my resume?

49. Ivarish A. Masayon on July 28th, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi,I am Ivarish A. Masayon, 5″3 in height & I am graduate of Bachelor Of Science in Nursing..& I am interested in applying as a Flight Attendant. Where can I send my resume? here is my email address: mivarish@yahoo.com.

50. Belle on August 2nd, 2011 7:56 pm

Good Day!
    I’m Belle a graduate of Bachelor of science in Hotel and Restaurant Manangement. Is there still a vacancy for a cabin crew or any position that suits my skills for. I graduated last March 2011? It is good to be part of Cebu Pacific’s Company. Thank you.

51. anna karissa Sapitanan on August 4th, 2011 3:25 pm

I”m Anna graduate of Bachelor of Science Hotel Restaurant Management.Is There a vacancy for any position,I want to be part of your company.thank you
    Contact number 0926749750

52. Siri O. Navimana Jr. on August 10th, 2011 2:56 pm

I’m Siri O. Navimana Jr., Graduated of Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management. I’m interested to apply for any position to suits my skills into your respective company, I have an outstanding qualification to perform,to achieve excellent in what ever i take on..
    here’s my contact details
    cp number: 09331491830
    email add. : sirinavimana@yahoo.com

53. Siri O. Navimana Jr. on August 10th, 2011 2:58 pm

I’m Siri O. Navimana Jr., Graduated of Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I’m interested to apply for any position to suits my skills into your respective company, I have an outstanding qualification to perform,to achieve excellent in what ever i take on..
    here’s my contact details
    cp number: 09331491830
    email add. : sirinavimana@yahoo.com

54. kristian andora on August 12th, 2011 2:58 pm

sir/mam good day im kristian andora graduated of bachelors of science in aircraft maintenance technology..im insterested to apply for mechanic position..i have an outstanding qualification to perform..and i can work full time thanks GODBLESS
    My Contact:
    09184894557 or email me at andora_kristian@yahoo.com

55. Gail C. Frejoles on August 22nd, 2011 9:26 pm

Good day mam/sir!

My name is Gail C. Frejoles.I am 24 yesrs old and I am a graduate of AB-Maas Communication in the University of San Jose-Recoletos.I am very interested to apply in your respective company and i will do my best to be a good employee in Cebu Pacific.You can contact me anytime in this number 09324170480 or email me at gailing08@yahoo.com

Thank u very much!

56. Jerico C. Garcia on August 28th, 2011 9:53 pm

Sir/Madam

My name is Jerico C. Garcia. I am willing to apply in you company as an assistant technician. I am graduated of Bachelor in Technology major in Automotive. Please reply at my cellphone number 09486401313 or my E-mail mhiejeko@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much..!

57. Marvin Carpio Mesina on August 31st, 2011 10:20 pm

Sir / Ma’am,

Hi, I’m Marvin C. Mesina applying for any of your job openings that fit my working experienced. My E-mail address is mcmesina_081781@yahoo.com and my contact no. is 0949-4943071

58. mark david lapuz on September 7th, 2011 6:40 pm

hi, i’m david applying for any job opening. markdavid_lapuz@yahoo.com

59. Jessica Quibral on September 22nd, 2011 11:18 am

Hi, this is jessica, is there any vacancy in cabin crew position? thank you…i want to apply in your company….

60. Roman O. Piquero Jr. on September 30th, 2011 3:07 am

Hi,

Peace in Christ!

I’m Roman O. Piquero Jr. 21 years old a graduating student this coming November from University of Mindanao taking-up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Education Major in Human Resource Management. I’m really interested on the position of cabin crew. Also it would really fit my qualification as based on my working experience. You can contact me anytime in this number 0910-778-2649 or email me at hugan93@yahoo.com.

For a grace filled day I remain…

61. Maryjoy V. Barnedo on October 2nd, 2011 8:34 pm

MARYJOY V. BARNEDO
    La Purisima, Pili, Camarines Sur
    Mobile Number: 09124848244
    Email: cholahmjoy14@yahoo.com

JOB OBJECTIVE:

• To exemplify my job working qualities acquired in education and experiences through application to any position which commensurate my qualifications.

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

Tertiary :Bachelor of Science in Nursing
    March 2011
    Ateneo de Naga University
    Ateneo Ave., Bagumbayan Sur, Naga City, 4400

Key Strengths:

• Excellent interpersonal skills
    • With excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
    • Capable of performing tasks with minimal supervision
    • Responsible, honest, hardworking and with initiative
    • Literate in basic computer operations (Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Open Office, etc).
    • Identified with flexibility and good human relationship skills.
    • Equipped with continuous passion for learning.

Professional/ Civic Affiliations

Member Ateneo Nursing Students’ Association 2007-2011
    Ateneo de Naga University
    Ateneo Ave., Bagumbayan Sur, Naga City, 4400

Award and Honor
    College Honors Dean’s List 2008 – 2009
    Ateneo de Naga University
    Ateneo Ave., Bagumbayan Sur, Naga City, 4400

Trainings/ Involvements

December 16, 2010 BOARD EXAMS: Developing Critical Program
    Thinking Skills in Answering the Nursing Committee
    Licensure Examinations Documentation The Tent, Avenue Plaza Hotel, Magsaysay Avenue, Naga City

July 25 – 27, 2008 First Aid Training Participant

Ateneo de Naga University
    Tel. No. (054) 473 -84 – 47 local 2321

Mrs. Belen Benitez
    Ex-Brgy. Kgwd
    La Purisima, Pili, Camarines Sur
    Mobile: 09993084509

I hereby certify that all the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

MARYJOY V. BARNEDO
    Applicant

62. ej bandoy on October 3rd, 2011 3:14 pm

Sir/Mam:
    I’m a graduate of BS Information Technology and I’m applying for any computer and office- related jobs.
    More power and God speed.

63. jacquiline creer on October 3rd, 2011 3:27 pm

bonjour…im interested to apply in your company…may i knw how to apply?…thank you so much….Godbless..

64. michelle mendoza on October 5th, 2011 8:42 am

how to apply from here?

65. daisy ramos on October 6th, 2011 5:08 pm

hi.. im daisy..im interested with the cabin crew job. im an undergrad, my course was BS TOURISM and im really love to work in your company..

66. Mark Anthony C. Plan on October 10th, 2011 11:21 am

Good morning mam/sir,
    I’m a BS Information Technology and I’m applying for any computer and office- related jobs. I’m currently working in an assurance comp. tnx.!

God Bless..

67. Isiah Marvin Ang on October 10th, 2011 2:42 pm

hello,

I;m interested to apply as a cabin crew in your airlines.. I’m a collge graduate and i have experienced working in a five star restaurant in davao and as well travelled to different places in visayas and mindanao for a part time disc jockey to different branches to a local radio station. I’m a male, single, 24 yrs. old, 5’9 in height 66 kgs., medium body built and has fair complexion.

I’m an outgoing/adventurous person. I love travelling and i’m also a “people-centered” person. I have the passion to serve people and i enjoy exploring or adapting to different industries.

please contact me if ever you are in need of a cabin crew at 09126869070 or e-mail me at finch_beniga88@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,

Marvin

68. Donna Jean L. Palma on October 17th, 2011 1:12 pm

Good day..Im interested in applying office based position if there’s any vacancy. I am a graduate of BSC-Finance, I had a very good previous job experiences, Im not working right now, i will be available anytime. You can reached me via email at donnajelo10@yahoo.com or call me at 348-2020 or cell phone number 0917-8270913. Thank you so much for your time and conideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

69. Kim G. Chan on November 29th, 2011 1:54 pm

Good day I’m Kim Chan,I’m a nursing graduate and took 2 years in Business Managerial course, I’m interested to apply and to be a part of your company. please contact me if there’s an available position that suitable to my credentials. My contact no. is 0927-4111955. Thank you and God bless.

70. Monalisa Laingo on December 5th, 2011 3:43 pm

Hello Good Afternoon This is monalisa Laingo, I’m a BS Information Technology and I’m applying for any computer and office- related jobs. I’m interested to apply and to be a part of your company. please contact me if there’s an available position that suitable to my credentials. My contact no.09263574437

71. cyrene umali on December 11th, 2011 8:41 am

good day. im cyrene umali a graduate of BS nursing. i really want to apply as a cabin crew and be part of your company but the height requirement stopped me. i’m only 5’2″ in height. is there any chance that i can still apply in this position?

email me @ sahayrine_18@yahoo.com or contact me @ 09353509001

thanks. Godbless

72. Noemi Odruna on December 12th, 2011 10:36 am

hi,gudmorning Im noemi Odruna,24 yrs old i’m busines administration graduate frm university of manila and presently working @ motortrade group of companies headofiz as treasury assistant.I am interested to apply you may contact me to this #09239099160 or you may e-mail me noemiodruna22@yahoo.com.Thanks!

Noemi Odruna

73. sheena agustin on December 21st, 2011 4:33 pm

hi im sheena agustin,21 years old graduated at wesleyan university philippines, a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing.I’m very much interested in applying as a cabin crew in your company.I’m 21 years old,5’6 in height,125 lbs,have a pleasing personality and good communication skills.Hoping you will consider my application.Thank you.

74. diana rose ibañez on January 9th, 2012 5:13 pm

where i can i submit my resume?

75. billy on January 9th, 2012 6:59 pm

hi im billy ambani graduate in two year coures as aircraft maintenace technology at the visayas aerospace college & technoogy iloilo city. im interested to work as a caben crew..my #094826632533 or email:billyambani@ymail.com tnx poh

76. ralph bryan golo on January 18th, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi im Ralph Bryan Golo i am I am a graduate of

Associate in of Aircraft Maintenance Technology.in
    indiana space university.
    I am interested to apply as a cabin crew.in your company i’m 24 years old 5’7 height,128,IBS. an i finished OJT at lufthansa technik philipines.pls send me information on how to apply .golo_ralph@yahoo.com an this is my contact# 09327131178,think you an more power..

77. analyn lacsina on January 22nd, 2012 3:24 pm

hi, good day im analyn lacsina, turning 21, im interested to apply as a resa, im a former ticketing clerk, one of your accredited agent here in bulacan, please send me information on how to apply . here’s my contact# & e-mail. 09055996923 analyn.3sisterstravel@gmail.com thanks and more power…god bless!

78. Rutchell M. Quiamjot on February 15th, 2012 3:34 pm

Hello. In view of my desire to render service, I wish to apply for any vacant position in your good office that fit my qualification.I am Rutchell M. Quiamjot, 21 yrs old, single, a Filipino citizen, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy graduate,residing at Labangon, Cebu City. I am quite certain that as a result of my valuable experience, training, and dedication in my studies, I can make good and be trusted in whatever works entrusted to me. You can reach me at my mobile # 09127715937.
    Thank you very much.

79. Catherine Galas on February 28th, 2012 2:53 pm

hi,I am interested to apply to any vacant position suited to my ability. I am Catherine Galas, taking Bachellor of Science and Information Technology (undergrad)only 2 years. ). I am an individual who is more willing to keep up with the company’s fast-paced growth and can handle responsibilities. And I can assure you that I am a person willing to be trained and is loyal enough that you can trust and that I can perform my job very well.
    You can reach me in this mobile#0926-379136.

Catherine Galas

80. Candice dirige on March 2nd, 2012 12:32 pm

Hello! I’m candice dirige, HRM graduate, 20 years old and im interested to apply as a cabin crew. Please send me information on how to apply. Here’smy e-mail, dirige.candice@yahoo.com. Thank you

81. Kristeen on March 6th, 2012 10:20 am

Good day! :)
    I am Kristeen Robles, 19 years old. I am a B.S. Tourism graduate. I am interested to be part of your airline. How can I apply? Please send me some information. Thank you! Godbless!

82. cheng on March 8th, 2012 3:50 pm

Good day!I’m interested in applying office based position if there’s any vacancy. You can reached me via email at ch3rry_blossom20@yahoo.com

Thank you!

83. Lyndon T. Sienes on April 22nd, 2012 3:02 pm

hi! good day ma’am/sir. i’m Lyndon Sienes a college graduate of Aircraft Maintenance Technology. I already hav my AVIATION MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN LICENSE n0.21336(A&P RATING). I would like to apply as an Aircraft Mechanic Assistant/Helper.where can i send my resume? hoping a response from your good company. thank you and God Bless.

84. Ma.Dana Theresa C Alcid on May 1st, 2012 5:02 pm

GOOD DAY:

I’m Ma.Dana Theresa C Alcid 24 yrs of age.College Graduate (AAMT)Associate in Aircraft Maintenance.I would like to apply as a Ticketing agent.

I wanna be member and render my services here in this prestigious company i do believe that i can impart my knowledge and skills in this work related to my profession..

hoping for a response from your good company.thank you and more blessings to come..

anyway hirs my email add.dashaalcid@yahoo.com

85. Wesley Romero on May 2nd, 2012 1:58 am

Good day,
    Hi, I’m Wesley Romero 21 years old,I am a BS Tourism graduate.and I’m interested to apply any vacant position.especially airline customer service agent ,flight attendant or cabin crew.i have experience in customer service agent and complete training at Philippine airline as Manila Station control MSC-ASD (station attendant).and I can assure u that I am a person willing to be trained and loyal enough that u can trust.hoping a response from your good company.here is my cntact number09063758138, 09325408369,7944075. Thank u very much

86. Catherine Bajeta on May 9th, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi good day. Im catherine and im very interested to apply any vacant position. I can be a cabin crew or airline customer service agent. Im a Human resource graduate student. And im very very interested and iwant to be part of your company. :) Thank you so much. :)) Here’s my number 09163059184.

87. chelsie caballero on May 9th, 2012 10:10 pm

GOOD EVENING ,I am very intrested to apply as a flight attendant,i’m a nursing graduate, may i know where can i submit my resume??
    THANK YOU.this is my email address chel.caballero@yahoo.com. contact no,. 09166686814. THAN YOU,.

88. Cielo Kris Curayag on May 17th, 2012 1:04 am

good morning,I am interested to apply as a cabin crew in your company,i’m a nursing graduate from cebu may I know if where can I submit my resume?
    thank you and Godbless . This is my email address cielokrissuano@yahoo.com

89. daisy o. navarro on May 28th, 2012 11:04 pm

hi good evening…i just want to be part of your growing company..i am education graduate and want to apply in any position..where can i submit my resume..my email address is daisy2620@yahoo.thank you

90. Jill Franziel O. rentucan on June 14th, 2012 12:02 pm

Good day!
    I am really interested to be part of the Philippine’s leading Airline company. I have been working from a worldwide travel agency which is Expedia and I already have a lot of experience with regards to ticketing processes. I want to apply as one your ticketing agents if possible. Where can I submit my resume’? My email ad is jilpaks@yahoo.com

91. Maria Lourdes Suerte on June 19th, 2012 6:30 pm

Hi I am Maria Lourdes Suerte, I am really interested
    to be part of your company, I am AB-English graduate. May I know where I submit my resume, I just want to try to apply any position that available in your company. Customer Service Agent, Ground Agent, Ticketing Agent.This is my email: sandy_suert@yahoo.com.

Hoping for a response from your good company.thank you and more blessings to come..

92. mary sheila giganto on July 4th, 2012 3:44 pm

Good Day!

Im Mary Shiela Giganto, I am really interested to be part of your company, I am Asst. Hospitality Management college level.I was studied at USJ-R. I am interested to apply become Cabin Crew. I can assure u that I am a person willing to be trained and loyal enough that u can trust.my contact number 09103147813.thank you :-)

93. Jaycile on September 3rd, 2012 5:06 pm

Good day

Im really interested to apply as cabin crew im 22 years old.pls send me information on how to apply.this is my e-mail.jayciled@yahoo.com.ph,my number 09075323236.thank you

94. john blake on October 10th, 2012 6:04 am

we are looking for a lovely, fun, responsible live-in au pair plus or nanny for our children aged 4 and 1. Duties include:
    – helping prepare breakfast, get the children ready and walk them to school
    – collect from school or after-school club
    – play/ hobbies/ clubs/ homework after school
    – prepare tea and tidy kitchen etc
    – full care of children during school holidays or periods of mild illness
    – up to 2 nights babysitting per week

We have a cleaner, so you will only be responsible for your own and the children’s bedrooms and shared bathroom.

We live in a great part of London, close to rail and underground, parks, shops and bars. We are close to a number of colleges and there is sufficient free time for English lessons should you wish. You will have your own lovely double room at the top of the house with TV, dvd and wifi. Shared bathroom with the children. Allowance will be generous compared with current rates and will be discussed on an individual basis depending on experience. Plenty of opportunities locally for extra babysitting.
    The right person for us will:
    – be completely reliable and mature
    – speak good english
    – love children and have some experience of looking after them
    – understand healthy food and be able to cook basic meals
    – be available for interview
    – be a non-smoker
    Driving license is not needed

Please send your CV (and a photo if possible) if you think you are the person we’re looking for.

Best Regards

John blake family

Yahoo! ID and Email:jblake110@yahoo.co.uk
    Gmail! ID and EMAIL:johnblake110@gmail.com

95. Cathy Cabacang on November 10th, 2012 11:05 am

hi gud evening.
    I'm cathy cabacang, i'm intersted to work here at cebu pacific.
    i would like to ask, where could I could submit my resume..

96. Cathy Odtujan Cabacang on November 10th, 2012 11:05 am

hi gud evening.
    I'm cathy cabacang, i'm intersted to work here at cebu pacific.
    i would like to ask, where could I could submit my resume..

97. KHatzie Cajandab Bacaron on November 11th, 2012 1:53 pm

anuing inaaplayan mo jan?

98. KHatz Cajandab Bacaron on November 11th, 2012 1:53 pm

anuing inaaplayan mo jan?

99. Daryl Kurt Gutierrez on November 17th, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi good morning ,
    I am interested to apply as a male cabin crew.
    Where Could I submit my Curriculum Vitae?

100. Daryl Kurt Gutierrez on November 17th, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi good morning ,
    I am interested to apply as a male cabin crew.
    Where Could I submit my Curriculum Vitae?

101. Archie Barte on December 27th, 2012 11:41 am

basaha tanan day

102. Archie Barte on December 27th, 2012 11:41 am

basaha tanan day

103. Christine Joy on January 11th, 2013 4:29 pm

Dear Sir/Madaam

Good day! With reference to your advertisement in your company website, I am applying for the position as flight stewardess.

I am Christine Joy O. Lumactod , 21 years of age. It is my dream to be a flight attendant and I am associate graduate of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduated lats March 2010 and now seeking for a career.

I am really like to be a part of your company. If it is okey in your part, please send me an information how and where can I apply.

Thank you very much and more power.

xtin081707@yahoo.com (09066380740)my number.

Looking forward to work at your company.

Thanks!

104. Christine Ombid Lumactod on January 11th, 2013 4:29 pm

Dear Sir/Madaam

Thank you very much and more power.

xtin081707@yahoo.com (09066380740)my number.

Looking forward to work at your company.

Thanks!

105. Christine Joy O. lumactod on January 12th, 2013 12:33 am

Dear Sir/Madaam

Thank you very much and more power.

xtin081707@yahoo.com (09066380740)my number.

Looking forward to work at your company.

Thanks!

106. Dulce Louie Plazos on January 17th, 2013 11:04 am

Good day Ma’am/Sir,

I’m Dulce Louie Plazos and I’m really interested to be a part of your company. I am a Nursing graduate. May I know where I submit my resume? I just want to try to apply any position that available in your company. Flight Attendant or Cabin Crew. This is my email: dulcelouieplazos@yahoo.com.ph

Hoping to receive any feedback from you! Thank you!

107. Elizabeth Yezha Asedillas on April 2nd, 2013 6:14 am

Good Day! I am aplying for On Job Training I'm a student from STI college and I already did walk in to your Company office in Pasay and gave my resume last week. Hope You'd Accept me. I'm 5'7 in height and a graduating Tourism student. Thankyou and Godbless!

108. Elizabeth Yezha Asedillas on April 2nd, 2013 6:14 am

109. Billy Ambani on April 29th, 2013 10:06 am

Dear Sir/Mam

Good Day! I am billy ambani graduate, in two year course as aircraft maintenance technology. I am welling to work in cebu pacific air my #09482662533 thank you.

110. Billy Ambani on April 29th, 2013 10:06 am

Dear Sir/Mam

111. Rainz Whirl Wind on May 24th, 2013 4:12 am

Good Day! I am Alfred J. Contorno graduate, in two year course as aircraft maintenance technology. I am welling to work in cebu pacific air company..this is my cell phone number 09225717090 thank you and god bless you all..

112. Mark Selisana on May 26th, 2013 9:47 pm

Good day, i am Mark Selisana and im willing to work on your company as a technician..

113. Zui SanDiego on May 30th, 2013 1:57 pm

Good day Sir/Mam, I am Zui, fresh graduate from University of pangasinan, Im looking for a job and one of my dream is to work in Cebu Pacific.Im looking forward to have an interview in your office.this is my number 09273411205.thanks and godbless!

114. Zui SanDiego on May 30th, 2013 1:57 pm

115. Mary Jennidy espenilla on June 5th, 2013 11:58 am

good day I’m MARY JENNIDY ESPENILLA , 20 years old and Iam planning to apply as a cabin crew in your firm.

116. Angie Peralta on June 12th, 2013 3:30 am

Hello Sir/Mam, I'm Angeli from Pangasinan. I'm a fresh graduate of B.s accountancy. I am interested to work in Cebu Pacific. here's my #09062011696. thanks & godbless.

117. Kristine Angeli Peralta on June 12th, 2013 3:30 am

118. Mae Espinosa on June 19th, 2013 2:26 pm

Good day Sir /Madam,
    I am Mae T. Espinosa, 20 years old and a graduate of associate in aviation electronics technology in philippine state college of aeronautics.I am looking forward to apply in your good company in any position.Thanks a lot and God bless!

here my #09064297299.

119. Mae Espinosa on June 19th, 2013 2:26 pm

Good day Sir /Madam,

here my #09064297299.

120. Kabssadee Tab's on June 29th, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi Sir/Ma'am,
    I 'm Kelvin, 21 years old a graduate of 2 years BS Information Technology, I really love to work in your company, I'm looking for any kind of job you may offer. here's my email and my contact number: kabssadee@yahoo.com & 09108074810 thank you & god bless :)

121. Kabssadee Tab's on June 29th, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

122. Jenna Enrile on July 13th, 2013 5:21 am

There are more than a hundred of applicants going everyday in Cebu Pacific just to apply for position such as cabin crew and I have tried too but no luck. So posting here that you are interested for the said job and putting your number here will not make your dream come true. They are not hiring online. It is always walk-in process to see these things. First, your physicality. Your height, your beauty, your teeth. Also, your make up and the way you fix your hair. These are so essential. Second, your wit, your ability to speak smartly and your confidence to stand out among all the applicants. So don't just post it here guys. You are the one who should approach Ceb Pac and not the other way around. :) Just my opinion.

123. Jenna Enrile on July 13th, 2013 5:21 am

124. buena enelyn b. albor on August 27th, 2013 9:10 am

dear sir/ ma’am;

with regards to the add you’ve posted, i am very willing to work in your company as much as I can.In any position vacant.Furthermore, I am a Degree holder with Bachelor of Science in Public Administration.

It would be an honor to be part of this prestige company of yours.

I am looking forward for an immediate response regarding this humble favor of mine.I can be reached via my mobile number 09981577724.

Thank you more power.

125. Sahaja Chowdary on November 30th, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi, CEBU PACIFIC,
    I AM AN ATR 72-500 PILOT,WITH AN ATPL, WITH 2700 hrs on TYPE , WITH 6 plus years of airline experience.
    However My application was submitted earlier for the position of Senior first officer.
    Presently your website shows you are recruiting ATR 72500 pilots. I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED.
    I need to know whether my application is in your database. I wish to contact someone in CEBUPACIFIC to confirm the same.
    Pl give me any telephone contact. I applied through pilot hiring.com

126. Sahaja Chowdary on November 30th, 2013 3:22 pm

Request a telephonic contact for pilot recruitment in CEBUPACIFIC,
    my phone no is +91(INDIA)7702150505

127. Mary Ann C. Tapuroc on December 18th, 2013 8:49 am

Hi!
    Im Mary Ann, 26 years old, graduate of BS Computer Science at Holy Name University here in Bohol. Im very much willing to work in your company with any vacant position. Where can i submit my resume? Thank you. Here’s my contact number +639- 2928- 68672

128. Shang Wui Luan Fernandez on January 24th, 2014 8:36 am

hi sir/maam

where can i ojt as a aircraft cabin maintenance? im fresh graduate. sept 28

09179417627

129. Shang Wui Luan Fernandez on January 24th, 2014 8:36 am

hi sir/maam

where can i ojt as a aircraft cabin maintenance? im fresh graduate. sept 28

09179417627

130. israel obo on April 26th, 2014 8:21 pm

hi sir/mam
    I am applicant for your company I applying for HR – OFFICE assistant or cabin crew. if there are vacancies Obo_israel@yahoo.com THANK YOU .

131. Charlene May Sibayan on June 29th, 2014 7:30 pm

Hi Iam charlene may sibayan
    I am interested to apply as a PSA. I am a graduate of BSTourism Management, 20 years old and Iam a fresh graduate. Is there any way I can submit my resume? Here’s my contact number 0928-4694-709/ charlene.sibayan@yahoo.com.ph
    Thank you.

132. Erwilson R. Aduna on July 22nd, 2014 9:31 pm

HiMa’am/Sir,

I am Erwilson R. Aduna formerly working at M/S Maintenace Services Inc, as a Material Expedter and Local Purchaser, located at NAIA Terminal it is a Department of Miascor Ground Handling Corpporation which handling the Ground Handling Equipment for their Airline Company. I would like to apply as a Local Purchaser on your Company.

Thank you so much.