Posted on February 7, 2011

Cebu Pacific Careers, Wanted, Hiring, Jobs, Vacancies

Cebu Pacific seeks 75 pilots, 200 cabin crew to support expansion plans in Asia

The Philippines’ number one airline, Cebu Pacific (PSE:CEB) announced that it will offer high-paying jobs to key positions, as it moves forward with its expansion plans in Asia.

In the airline’s biggest recruitment campaign to date, Cebu Pacific aims to hire 75 Airbus and ATR pilots, 200 cabin crew, 10 mechanics and engineers, and 20 ground support crew in the various fields of cargo, airport services, accounting, information systems and human resources.

“It is an exciting and fun time for the airline, as it proceeds with its expansion plans and takes delivery of 20 more brand-new Airbus A320 aircraft from 2011-2014. We look forward to welcoming more people into the Cebu Pacific family,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.

The airline has already received four brand-new Airbus A320 aircraft from October 2010 to January 2011.

“Cebu Pacific has created over 4,000 jobs with an annual payroll of over PHP 2 billion. It has created 500 jobs in the last year alone. We are proud to provide high-paying jobs to Filipinos, and keep them close to their families,” she added.

She encouraged all interested and qualified applicants to attend the airline’s recruitment event at Hotel Intercontinental Manila on February 11-12, 2011, from 9am until 4pm.

Interested applicants may also email their credentials to recruitment@cebupacificair.com. The detailed job descriptions and qualifications can also be found on www.cebupacificair.com or Cebu Pacific’s page on jobstreet.com.ph .

One-day processing recruitment campaigns will also be held at PATTS College of Aeronautics on February 9 and the Philippine State College of Aeronautics on March 2, with others to follow.

Those applying for Flight Crew must embody Cebu Pacific’s culture of fun, should have a college degree and basic computer literacy, ICAO recognized ATPL (acceptable to Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines) and a minimum of 500 hours on civil registered transport aircraft certificated on multi- crew operations .

Meanwhile, qualifications for being a Cebu Pacific flight attendant include a dynamic personality, at least 5’3” in height, weight that is proportional to height, clear complexion, and good eyesight, among others.

“Cebu Pacific offers unlimited travel benefits, competitive compensation packages, annual performance bonuses and a fun working environment. And since the airline is growing, our employees also enjoy career opportunities not easily available in other airlines. We hope every Juan can join us in providing high-quality service across Asia,” Iyog said.

The first low-cost carrier in Asia, Cebu Pacific currently operates over 260 flights daily to 16 international cities and 33 domestic destinations. It flew almost 10.5 million passengers in 2010, exceeding targets with a 19% increase over 2009. Its international passengers also grew by 38% in 2010.

» Filed Under Cebu Pacific

Like "Libotero" on Facebook and be the first to get FREE PROMO UPDATES!

Similar Posts

Comments

149 Responses to “Cebu Pacific Careers, Wanted, Hiring, Jobs, Vacancies”

1. Archie Barte on December 27th, 2012 11:41 am

basaha tanan day

2. Archie Barte on December 27th, 2012 11:41 am

basaha tanan day

3. Christine Joy on January 11th, 2013 4:29 pm

Dear Sir/Madaam

Good day! With reference to your advertisement in your company website, I am applying for the position as flight stewardess.

I am Christine Joy O. Lumactod , 21 years of age. It is my dream to be a flight attendant and I am associate graduate of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduated lats March 2010 and now seeking for a career.

I am really like to be a part of your company. If it is okey in your part, please send me an information how and where can I apply.

Thank you very much and more power.

xtin081707@yahoo.com (09066380740)my number.

Looking forward to work at your company.

Thanks!

4. Christine Ombid Lumactod on January 11th, 2013 4:29 pm

Dear Sir/Madaam

Thank you very much and more power.

xtin081707@yahoo.com (09066380740)my number.

Looking forward to work at your company.

Thanks!

5. Christine Joy O. lumactod on January 12th, 2013 12:33 am

Dear Sir/Madaam

Thank you very much and more power.

xtin081707@yahoo.com (09066380740)my number.

Looking forward to work at your company.

Thanks!

6. Dulce Louie Plazos on January 17th, 2013 11:04 am

Good day Ma’am/Sir,

I’m Dulce Louie Plazos and I’m really interested to be a part of your company. I am a Nursing graduate. May I know where I submit my resume? I just want to try to apply any position that available in your company. Flight Attendant or Cabin Crew. This is my email: dulcelouieplazos@yahoo.com.ph

Hoping to receive any feedback from you! Thank you!

7. Elizabeth Yezha Asedillas on April 2nd, 2013 6:14 am

Good Day! I am aplying for On Job Training I'm a student from STI college and I already did walk in to your Company office in Pasay and gave my resume last week. Hope You'd Accept me. I'm 5'7 in height and a graduating Tourism student. Thankyou and Godbless!

8. Elizabeth Yezha Asedillas on April 2nd, 2013 6:14 am

9. Billy Ambani on April 29th, 2013 10:06 am

Dear Sir/Mam

Good Day! I am billy ambani graduate, in two year course as aircraft maintenance technology. I am welling to work in cebu pacific air my #09482662533 thank you.

10. Billy Ambani on April 29th, 2013 10:06 am

Dear Sir/Mam

11. Rainz Whirl Wind on May 24th, 2013 4:12 am

Good Day! I am Alfred J. Contorno graduate, in two year course as aircraft maintenance technology. I am welling to work in cebu pacific air company..this is my cell phone number 09225717090 thank you and god bless you all..

12. Mark Selisana on May 26th, 2013 9:47 pm

Good day, i am Mark Selisana and im willing to work on your company as a technician..

13. Zui SanDiego on May 30th, 2013 1:57 pm

Good day Sir/Mam, I am Zui, fresh graduate from University of pangasinan, Im looking for a job and one of my dream is to work in Cebu Pacific.Im looking forward to have an interview in your office.this is my number 09273411205.thanks and godbless!

14. Zui SanDiego on May 30th, 2013 1:57 pm

15. Mary Jennidy espenilla on June 5th, 2013 11:58 am

good day I’m MARY JENNIDY ESPENILLA , 20 years old and Iam planning to apply as a cabin crew in your firm.

16. Angie Peralta on June 12th, 2013 3:30 am

Hello Sir/Mam, I'm Angeli from Pangasinan. I'm a fresh graduate of B.s accountancy. I am interested to work in Cebu Pacific. here's my #09062011696. thanks & godbless.

17. Kristine Angeli Peralta on June 12th, 2013 3:30 am

18. Mae Espinosa on June 19th, 2013 2:26 pm

Good day Sir /Madam,
    I am Mae T. Espinosa, 20 years old and a graduate of associate in aviation electronics technology in philippine state college of aeronautics.I am looking forward to apply in your good company in any position.Thanks a lot and God bless!

here my #09064297299.

19. Mae Espinosa on June 19th, 2013 2:26 pm

Good day Sir /Madam,

here my #09064297299.

20. Kabssadee Tab's on June 29th, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi Sir/Ma'am,
    I 'm Kelvin, 21 years old a graduate of 2 years BS Information Technology, I really love to work in your company, I'm looking for any kind of job you may offer. here's my email and my contact number: kabssadee@yahoo.com & 09108074810 thank you & god bless :)

21. Kabssadee Tab's on June 29th, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

22. Jenna Enrile on July 13th, 2013 5:21 am

There are more than a hundred of applicants going everyday in Cebu Pacific just to apply for position such as cabin crew and I have tried too but no luck. So posting here that you are interested for the said job and putting your number here will not make your dream come true. They are not hiring online. It is always walk-in process to see these things. First, your physicality. Your height, your beauty, your teeth. Also, your make up and the way you fix your hair. These are so essential. Second, your wit, your ability to speak smartly and your confidence to stand out among all the applicants. So don't just post it here guys. You are the one who should approach Ceb Pac and not the other way around. :) Just my opinion.

23. Jenna Enrile on July 13th, 2013 5:21 am

24. buena enelyn b. albor on August 27th, 2013 9:10 am

dear sir/ ma’am;

with regards to the add you’ve posted, i am very willing to work in your company as much as I can.In any position vacant.Furthermore, I am a Degree holder with Bachelor of Science in Public Administration.

It would be an honor to be part of this prestige company of yours.

I am looking forward for an immediate response regarding this humble favor of mine.I can be reached via my mobile number 09981577724.

Thank you more power.

25. Sahaja Chowdary on November 30th, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi, CEBU PACIFIC,
    I AM AN ATR 72-500 PILOT,WITH AN ATPL, WITH 2700 hrs on TYPE , WITH 6 plus years of airline experience.
    However My application was submitted earlier for the position of Senior first officer.
    Presently your website shows you are recruiting ATR 72500 pilots. I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED.
    I need to know whether my application is in your database. I wish to contact someone in CEBUPACIFIC to confirm the same.
    Pl give me any telephone contact. I applied through pilot hiring.com

26. Sahaja Chowdary on November 30th, 2013 3:22 pm

Request a telephonic contact for pilot recruitment in CEBUPACIFIC,
    my phone no is +91(INDIA)7702150505

27. Mary Ann C. Tapuroc on December 18th, 2013 8:49 am

Hi!
    Im Mary Ann, 26 years old, graduate of BS Computer Science at Holy Name University here in Bohol. Im very much willing to work in your company with any vacant position. Where can i submit my resume? Thank you. Here’s my contact number +639- 2928- 68672

28. Shang Wui Luan Fernandez on January 24th, 2014 8:36 am

hi sir/maam

where can i ojt as a aircraft cabin maintenance? im fresh graduate. sept 28

09179417627

29. Shang Wui Luan Fernandez on January 24th, 2014 8:36 am

hi sir/maam

where can i ojt as a aircraft cabin maintenance? im fresh graduate. sept 28

09179417627

30. israel obo on April 26th, 2014 8:21 pm

hi sir/mam
    I am applicant for your company I applying for HR – OFFICE assistant or cabin crew. if there are vacancies Obo_israel@yahoo.com THANK YOU .

31. Charlene May Sibayan on June 29th, 2014 7:30 pm

Hi Iam charlene may sibayan
    I am interested to apply as a PSA. I am a graduate of BSTourism Management, 20 years old and Iam a fresh graduate. Is there any way I can submit my resume? Here’s my contact number 0928-4694-709/ charlene.sibayan@yahoo.com.ph
    Thank you.

32. Erwilson R. Aduna on July 22nd, 2014 9:31 pm

HiMa’am/Sir,

I am Erwilson R. Aduna formerly working at M/S Maintenace Services Inc, as a Material Expedter and Local Purchaser, located at NAIA Terminal it is a Department of Miascor Ground Handling Corpporation which handling the Ground Handling Equipment for their Airline Company. I would like to apply as a Local Purchaser on your Company.

Thank you so much.

33. Edna De Los Santos on November 15th, 2014 11:42 pm

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    Good day!
    I am Edna De Los Santos A college graduate of BSED (Bachelor of Secondary Education),major in Filipino. I’ve Been working at Golden ABC Inc.(Retail), as a Cashier and Store Custodian,for 7 years. I am applying even as front desk,tecketing teller or any positions which is related to my previous job.I am 30 years of age,5’4 in height,weight 52 kg. I am hoping for your response.
    Thank you and morepower.

34. Yenz Sheka Edurot Alina on December 4th, 2014 5:31 am

hi good day!
    i would like to know if you still hiring ?I really like to be a part of your company.
    where can i send my resume or apply?

Looking forward to work at your company.
    thanks and god bless!!!!!

35. James Piao on February 11th, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi good day !
    I’m working with JGSummit-URC as Unit Sales Manager for last 18 years with educational background on BSAero Eng’g. I would still like to continue working in Cebu Pacific under the leadership of sir LYG.

Where can I send my CV?
    Hoping your early response.
    Thanks & more power !

36. cherry on May 3rd, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi GoodDay!
    I am Cherry Nacional a college graduate of BSCS(Bachelor of Science in Computer Science).I am applying even as any position which is related to my course.I am 21 years old,5’6 in height and my weight is 53 kg.I am hoping for response.
    Thank you.

37. Kaskia Mariot Real on June 8th, 2015 2:42 am

Hi good morning I would like to apply in your company, I am a fresh I.T graduate, where can I send my resume?
    here is my number 09261184959

38. Abdul AlbHy Fharizal Absalon on August 5th, 2015 4:50 am

Good day maam/sir,
    I'm mr..reymark billote I would like to apply in your company as any vacant position.
    I ask where can i send my resumee..i came from Bacolod city for any information contact my #09071134756…reymarkabs@gmail.com

39. Nehpets Nhoj Tilad Pulido on August 15th, 2015 12:54 pm

Doos day maam/sir, I'm Stephen John D. Pulido i would like to apply in your company as aircraft cleaner.
    I ask where can i send my resume.. for any information contact my # 09067275956 tephen1970@gmail.com thankyou

40. Ryan joey on September 12th, 2015 1:13 am

Good day!
    Hi sir/ ma’am,
    Im Ryan Joey Ferrer from pangasinan, graduate of aircraft maintenance technician, with airframe and powerplant license, with 1 year aircraft maintenance helper experience. Im very much willing to work in your company as a aircraft mechanic. I ask where can i send my resume. I am really like to be part of your company.
    Thank you very much and more power.

This is my no. 0927-616-3298
    Email- ryanjoeyf19@yahoo.com.ph

God bless us all!

41. Nathaniel Dungog Orongan on September 12th, 2015 1:40 am

Good day ,
    I'm Nathaniel Henry D. Orongan,id like to apply in your company as Customer service agent in your company.I'd like to know where can i send my resume
    If given a chance to join the conpany u can reach me thru 09433070932

42. Cyrish Malimata on November 9th, 2015 8:43 am

Good day Maa'm/Sir, I'm a graduating Tourism student and would love to apply in your company. Where can I send my Resume? Thank you.

43. Marinel Resurreccion Rivera on December 4th, 2015 2:36 am

Good day Madam/Sir:

I am Marinel R. Rivera a fourth year marketing management student in De La Salle Lipa and I would just like to ask if you have any job vacancy that I can use my profession after graduation.

Please contact me on my gmail account: riveramarinel1996@gmail.com

Thankyou for your consideration.

44. Windil Conag on May 4th, 2016 4:48 am

Good day! I am Windil Conag, A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration -Management. I would like to apply as a Male Cabin Crew. Where can I submit my Credentials..!

45. Catherine B. Honrado on May 15th, 2016 7:32 pm

Hi,good day! I’m catherine fresh graduates batch 2016 I would like to work with you,re company to enchane my moral lessons. as a fresh grad i want to help you grow with my knowledge that i learn
    And to have a experiences as well to make me able handle more responsibilities. Thank you! More power to come.God bless

46. Kitty Beringuel on May 15th, 2016 11:33 am

Hi,good day! I'm catherine fresh graduates batch 2016 I would like to work with you,re company to enchane my moral lessons. as a fresh grad i want to help you grow with my knowledge that i learn

47. Kitty Beringuel on May 15th, 2016 11:37 am

48. Kitty Beringuel on May 15th, 2016 11:39 am

Here's my number 09189854823
    And also my email catherine_honrado@yahoo.com

49. Khristine G. Cruzado on May 28th, 2016 6:06 pm

28 MAY 2016 Saturday

A Pleasant Evening!

I am Khristine G. Cruzado, a fresh graduate of BS Psychology and I am interested on the job you offer which is to be a HR Associate- Benefits. If you give me a chance, I would like to present myself in your company. For any questions regarding to me just email me at my account cruzadokhristine@yahoo.com I hope for your positive response. God bless!

Khristine Cruzado Applicant