Posted on February 18, 2014
Cebu Pacific, the country’s largest flag carrier, soon celebrating its 18th anniversary, offers another round of promo fares for the budget-conscious Filipino traveler!
SEAT SALE ALERT!
PROMO PERIOD: February 17-20, 2014
DOMESTIC SEAT SALE
TRAVEL PERIOD: July 1-September 30, 2014
– all domestic destinations
– Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Camiguin, Cagayan de Oro, Clark, Coron (Busuanga), Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, Zamboanga
– Cagayan de Oro to Bacolod, Iloilo
– Davao to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Dipolog, Iloilo, Puerto Princesa, Zamboanga
– Iloilo to General Santos, Puerto Princesa
– Manila to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan, Cebu, Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Laoag, Legazpi, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, San Jose, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Tuguegarao, Virac, Zamboanga
– Zamboanga to Tawi-Tawi
INTERNATIONAL SEAT SALE
TRAVEL PERIOD: March 1-June 30, 2014
* Manila to Bali and Jakarta – March 1-August 31
* Manila to Nagoya and Tokyo – flights start March 30
* Manila to Dubai – travel period starts March 15
– Manila to Guangzhou
– Manila to Bali, Bangkok, Brunei, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Kuala Lumpur, Macau or Taipei
– Cebu to Hong Kong or Singapore
– Clark to Macau or Singapore
– Iloilo to Singapore
– Manila to Hong Kong, Jakarta, Siem Reap or Singapore
– Manila to Dubai or Nagoya
– Manila to Tokyo
*Exclusive of Php 120 Admin Fee, Terminal Fees ranging from Php 450 – Php 550, Fuel Surcharge ranging from Php 440 – Php 4,840 Php 1,620 Travel Tax and Country Specific Taxes ranging from Php 403 – Php 1,250
90% OFF discount is applicable on DOMESTIC fares only inclusive of 7 kg hand-carry baggage allowance. The following fees shall apply after discount: Php 120 Web Admin Fee, Fuel Surcharge ranging from Php 200 – Php 550, Terminal Fees ranging from Php 50 – Php 200, and check-in baggage. Quoted INTERNATIONAL one way fares are inclusive of Base Fare, and 7 kg handcarry baggage allowance but exclusive of Php 550 International Terminal Fee, Php 130 Ticketing Office/ Call Center admin fee (Php 120 admin fee for bookings created on the web), Php 1,620 Philippine Travel Tax, Fuel Surcharge ranging from Php 440 – Php 4,840, Country Specific Taxes ranging from Php 403 – Php 1,250 and check-in baggage.
Promo fares have limited availability and are non-refundable but rebookable subject to the following rebooking fees: Php 1,200 for Domestic destinations, Php 2,000 for Short-haul International destinations and Php 2,500 for Dubai plus fare difference. Please note that booking fee rates range from Php 120 –Php 200 depending on purchase channel.
For your convenience, flight changes, availing of prepaid baggage allowance for check-in baggage and web check-in service can be done up to 4-hours before scheduled flight.
Call (02) 70-20-888 in Manila, (032) 230-88-88 in Cebu or visit the travel agent near you.
Book your flights now at http://www.cebupacificair.com/
- Cebu Pacific Promo (February 20, 2014)
- Cebu Pacific Promo (February 21, 2013)
- Cebu Pacific Promo (September 23, 2013)
- Cebu Pacific Promo (February 7, 2013)
- Cebu Pacific Promo (February 2, 2014)