Posted on August 24, 2012

Cebu Pacific Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew Hiring

Cebu Pacific opens up 200 jobs with new aircraft deliveries; holds August 30 recruitment fair for pilots and cabin crew

The Philippines’ largest national flag carrier, Cebu Pacific expands its workforce with 200 more positions available for pilots, cabin crew, and technical and non-technical support crew. This is time for 2 brand-new Airbus A320 aircraft deliveries later this year, and 7 more aircraft in 2013.

Cebu Pacific will hold a recruitment fair from August 30 to 31, 2012 from 9am to 3pm at the Grand Ballroom of the Dusit Thani Manila in Makati City.

“Cebu Pacific continues to open its doors to dynamic and qualified individuals who wish to be part of the Cebu Pacific family. With our expansion plans in the Asia-Pacific region, Cebu Pacific remains committed to providing high-paying jobs, a fun work environment and unlimited travel benefits to even more people,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.

The airline is expanding rapidly in the country with flight launches out of its newest hubs in Iloilo and Kalibo. In October this year, Cebu Pacific will introduce five more domestic routes into its extensive network. In November, Cebu Pacific will also launch its Iloilo hub with direct flights from Iloilo to Hong Kong, Singapore, General Santos and Puerto Princesa.

Interested applicants for Airbus captains and first officers, ATR captains and technical support specialists (such as IT support manager, business systems specialist and quality assurance manager) will be interviewed on August 30, 2012.

Those applying for non-technical support professionals can also submit their resumes during this time. The open positions are training coordinator, accounts/credit analyst and treasury-credit and collection manager.

Cebu Pacific also allots one day (August 31, 2012) for female cabin crew applicants who are 18-25 years old. They must have a fun personality, a minimum height of 5’3” (for female), a Philippine passport, English and Filipino proficiency. Male cabin crew applicants with a minimum height of 5’7” may also submit their resumes during this time.

All qualified and shortlisted applicants shall be notified for further processing. Interested applicants may also email their credentials through www.cebupacificair.com or Cebu Pacific’s www.jobstreet.com.ph page.

In its 16th year of operations, Cebu Pacific has flown over 65 million passengers. It provides access to the most extensive network in the Philppines, with 32 domestic and 19 international destinations. The airline also remains a pioneer in the Philippine aviation industry by being the first to offer web check-in, self check-in, e-ticketing, Lite Fares and One Peso seat sales.

Cebu Pacific currently operates 10 Airbus A319, 21 Airbus A320 and 8 ATR-72 500 aircraft. Its fleet of 39 aircraft – with an average age of 3.6 years – is one of the most modern aircraft fleets in the world. Between 2012 and 2021, Cebu Pacific will take delivery of 21 Airbus A320 and 30 Airbus A321neo aircraft orders. It is slated to begin long-haul services in the 3rd quarter of 2013, with the arrival of 4 Airbus A330 aircraft from 2013 to 2014.

» Filed Under Cebu Pacific

Like "Libotero" on Facebook and be the first to get FREE PROMO UPDATES!

Similar Posts

Comments

6 Responses to “Cebu Pacific Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew Hiring”

1. Joyce I. Orara on May 3rd, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi good day!

I would like to apply for Flight Attendant. I’m a fresh graduate from STI College with the course of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. I’d like know where to submit my Resume and what are the requirements needed. I’m 5’5 in height with clear complexion and good eyesight. It’s my dream to be a flight attendant.

I can be reached anytime at my mobile number +639077436653. Thank you for your time and consideration. I’m looking forward to the opportunity to meet with you face to face to discuss the specifics of this position in more details.

Thank you!
    Godbless and more power.

2. angelaine sacabin on August 13th, 2013 11:41 am

Hi good day!

I would like to apply for Flight Attendant. I’m a 3rd year collge student in mindanao university of science and technology.I’d like know where to submit my Resume and what are the requirements needed. I’m 5’5 in height with fare complexion and good eyesight. It’s my dream if given a chance to be a flight attendant.

I can be reached anytime at my mobile number 09051517615. Thank you for your time and consideration. I’m looking forward to the opportunity to meet with you ,.

Thank you.
    Godbless.

3. Janice Nazareno Española on September 23rd, 2013 1:12 am

I’m Janice N. Española. I'm 21 years old, a 5'6 tall and a fresh Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, major in Financial Management at Negros Oriental State University currently seeking a job that would enable me to use all my knowledge and skills I have acquired in the university. Ever since I was an undergraduate, I have been observing your company and have become fully driven to attain a job in your company, because its my dream to become a flight attendant.

I can be reached anytime at my mobile number 09238284026. And If you give me a chance to have an interview, it’s my pleasure to attain with you at your convenient time. Thank you and God Bless.

4. Charmaine Reyes on February 5th, 2014 6:57 pm

Hi good day!

I would like to apply for Flight Attendant. I’m a fresh graduate from University of San Carlos with the course of Bachelor of Tourism Management. I’d like know where to submit my Resume and what are the requirements needed. I’m 5’5 in height with clear complexion and good eyesight. It’s my dream to be a flight attendant.

I can be reached anytime at my mobile number +639222119212 or +639277728375. And If you give me a chance to have an interview, it’s my pleasure to attain with you at your convenient time. Thank you and God Bless.

5. Criselyn acejo on March 15th, 2014 10:08 am

hi good day!

I want to apply for a cabin crew but I don’t have any idea how to start and where i’m going to apply. May I ask to have the office address? I have been graduated 2 years ago from Aklan State university w/ the course BS Customs Administration. 21 years of age. Since I have my primary work now, i’m still willing to give my contact # +639274780511 in case of any response about my request. You can be reach me about 6pm and so on each day. If you give me a chance to visit there, it’s my pleasure to attain w/ you at your convenient time. Thank you and God Bless.

6. Criselyn Amacio Acejo on March 15th, 2014 10:10 am