Posted on February 22, 2013
Philippine Airlines, Asia’s First Airline, Shining Through, will be holding a cabin crew recruitment tour and this time, they’re dropping by Davao!
Fly the Flag and Fly Proud! The PAL Cabin Crew Recruitment Tour, March 1-2, 2013, The Royal Mandaya Hotel Davao
Join the ranks of the brightest smiles in Philippine skies! Be part of the flag carrier’s cabin crew and see how much higher your dreams will take you.
– Filipino citizen
– Not more than 27 years old
– College graduate
– Can speak English and Filipino
– Female applicants must be single, at least 5’3″
– Male applicants are preferable single, at least 5’6″
– Weight must be proportionate to height
– With good visual impact and pleasing personality
– With clear complexion and a good set of teeth
– With perfect vision (20/20) or with contact lenses but not beyond (20/30)
Applicants should bring their updated resume along with close-up and full-body photo. Business attire is required.
Accommodation of applicants for screening starts at 8:00am. Please come on time!
» Filed Under Philippine Airlines
- Philippine Airlines Wanted Cabin Crew Hiring Recruitment Jobs Visayas
- Zest Air hiring cabin crew for Kalibo
- Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Hiring Careers (May 31, 2013)
- Airphil Express Wanted Cabin Crew Recruitment Job Hiring
- Cebu Pacific Careers: Hiring 300 flight attendants, job vacancies